Vijay Sethupathi pulls out of 800 film

zarathustra

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

A whole new generation is able to explore these two legends kada - Savitri and Freddie. Her movies chustam or some hit songs normal ga andarvi vinnatte vintam...but these biopics helped us connect to them personally ...so we listen or watch with a diff perspective. Mahanati more because of the screenplay and direction anko. Acting story antha light. 

But Bohemian Rhapsody everything was legendary... Rami nailed it as Freddie.. we got to explore this flamboyant guy who showed the world how to live like there is no tomorrow. I used to watch Freddie interviews and felt he had great swag ani ...but movie made me like him and the entire Queen band more

Nak ee type of connect vere biopics toh anipiyale...edo pai paina teesesi aapesaru.. 

I didn’t connect to mahanati but Bohemian Rhapsody man what a movie that live aid concert scene they take you to actual concert. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dabbakai said:

I didn’t connect to mahanati but Bohemian Rhapsody man what a movie that live aid concert scene they take you to actual concert. 

Ya mahanati light. I just like Nag Ashwins work anthe. Indian vatillo it's the only thing I like so mentioned 

Live aid aite no words🙏