Ramalinga Raju enjoying life on Bail

Daaarling

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

He might not be suffering in jail, but I doubt if he is enjoying or happy person.

Antha fame enjoy sesi ippudu intilo koorchunna Anna badha he will have till he dies. 

They will be always busy planning some other scams

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Its more like edupu on ramakinga raju aunty rather than bail system in india

Please dont take it personal. It's not about your caste it's about peoples money. You How many suffered because of his scam?

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Please dont take it personal. It's not about your caste it's about peoples money. You How many suffered because of his scam?

Nannu raju gari caste lo kalipava 🤣 thank you who suffered? Can you tell.me ?? Can yiu tell.me  who got 100s of ks stocks, jobs 

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nannu raju gari caste lo kalipava 🤣 thank you who suffered? Can you tell.me ?? Can yiu tell.me  who got 100s of ks stocks, jobs 

Who suffer in every scam? He did not give jobs as charity stop supporting Criminals.

1 minute ago, SnehamKosam said:

What is the crime?

Vile poyi jail.ki velidnodini cm chestaru, mama ni back mida tanni pula danda esetolni cm chestaru , malli criminals bingu antaru

• Haha 1

The Satyam fiasco could, well, be the result of greed for vast stretches of land and property. 
It is now apparent that Ramalinga Raju and his family were buying land like there is no tomorrow and Satyam's money could have been used for that. 
One board member has already admitted that Raju's personal land holdings can be auctioned to recover money for the investors.

Satyam's fall: From Rs 542 per share to Rs 58

Once quoted at a price of Rs 542 per share, Satyam Computer on Monday went under the hammer for Rs 58 a share, about one-tenth of the level the IT company enjoyed about a year-ago, when no one had any inkling about the scam being perpetuated there.

https://www.rediff.com/money/2009/apr/13satyam-from-rs-542-per-share-to-rs-58.htm