API call automation

gundugadu

Bayya 

yevarina API calms automate chesara

my need is I can make single API call manually to extract Spotify data For one artist and getting album info in Json  format.

my need is I have more than 1000 artists and need to extract albums for these 1000 artists. Can’t do it manually so what are the options to automate this to extract all data

any help is greatly appreciated 

25 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

Bayya 

yevarina API calms automate chesara

my need is I can make single API call manually to extract Spotify data For one artist and getting album info in Json  format.

my need is I have more than 1000 artists and need to extract albums for these 1000 artists. Can’t do it manually so what are the options to automate this to extract all data

any help is greatly appreciated 

any fullstack / backend developer /automation tester in any language  chesedhe idhi kada vayya.. Nayak29.gif?1389325916

neeku vachina language lo create Http Client to call api with authrization and stuff. 

keep these 1000ids in a file or something.. call for each id or send in batches if API supports.. make sure you dont send too many requests or you will be throttled.

vachina json ni deserialize to classes.. (jsonutils.com can create classes for your json)

aa class nundi kavalsina properties print

37 minutes ago, karthikn said:

any fullstack / backend developer /automation tester in any language  chesedhe idhi kada vayya.. Nayak29.gif?1389325916

neeku vachina language lo create Http Client to call api with authrization and stuff. 

keep these 1000ids in a file or something.. call for each id or send in batches if API supports.. make sure you dont send too many requests or you will be throttled.

vachina json ni deserialize to classes.. (jsonutils.com can create classes for your json)

Are you the same karthikkn from IST zone from 2012-2013?

55 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Bayya 

this is my project on API related stuff

manadi 10 yrs BI background with beginner level python skills

please help vayya BI lo experience vunna 

eee API calls automation anedi Na fresher days gurthosthunnay

1 hour ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

excel lo VB tho kuda cheyochu. but i suggest python script.

inka easy ga kavali ante, readyapi tool download chesi , run the call in loop with datasource.

Looks like its not free and not sure i can leverage this tool for my task since

Idi one time task kadu bayya
longterm goal is that Artist list will be maintained in share point and the program I am going to build is supposed to fetch the list from share point Identify their unique ID's in Spotify and then fetch their album information into Azure DB.

me thoti sodarudiki sahayam cheyamani manavi

13 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

longterm goal is that Artist list will be maintained in share point and the program I am going to build is supposed to fetch the list from share point Identify their unique ID's in Spotify and then fetch their album information into Azure DB.

As some suggested, if this is going to be a long term thing, you can write this in Python. Look at Django/Flask frameworks on how to make REST calls.

17 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

python best. 

free tool kavali ante , katalon studios try cheyi