Brahmaji quits twitter because of twitter abuse

heha

bramhaji11603190156.jpeg

Noted character artiste Brahmaji deleted his Twitter account. It is known that the recent rains created havoc in Hyderabad city.

In that process, even Brahmaji’s apartment also got affected.  Sharing his thoughts behind the reason to quit Twitter he reportedly said like this – 

“By the time me and my son returned near home, there was a lot of water. The flow was very strong. We felt going by the car was not possible so I requested a nearby apartment people and parked my car there. Me and my wife decided to walk home from there. But since the flow was strong, few people came to us and helped us reach home.The basement was overflowing with water. That’s when I put a small joke on Twitter stating I am planning to buy a boat.”

However, his tweet was taken in a completely different way and some started abusing that he is a Telangana Drohi.  Some also said he should have drowned a little more. This was just a joke he cracked on himself. But vexed with the whole mess that was happening, Brahmaji finally decided to delete his account. 

For the record, Brahmaji is a pure Hyderabadi, born and brought up here.

He reportedly said “Whether I am in Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore I would have cracked a joke on myself like this only.”

23 minutes ago, heha said:

He reportedly said “Whether I am in Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore I would have cracked a joke on myself like this only.”

Comedian ni kuda ardham chesukoleni samajam

hyderabad lo floods vachi roads munugi pothey evadanna 'boats vuntey bagunnu' ani joke chesthaaru dhaaniki 'telanagana drohi' ani antaaru endhi ?

ee DB lo kooda hyderabad best livable bull bull city ani anaali anta roads medha rivers vachi entha advannam ga vunna

emanna antey 'arey 100 years lo biggest flood raa' ani cover drives esthaaru

langa gallu em cheptunnaru ra miru.. KCR govt ni emi anakudada.. Ante Telangana drohi aaa.. 

Tagubothu kcr gadu crisis management lo super ani ipppudu twitter lo pettali ani pinkies expecting aa..emi peekadu ani ippudu pettali