Pics: Nayani Still Critical, KCR Visits Apollo

Anta Assamey

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Tiger quit by himself and his ego is the reason for his loss.

it is a overstatement but almost all TRS leaders got rewarded in someway or the other. Only those who conspired behind the scenes are left behind. I can name atleast 20 leaders who got rewarded big time for staying loyal. My personal observation is that Loyalty is one aspect KCR doesn’t compromise on. It is is evident from Khammam MP Srinivas Reddy, ex MP Jithender Reddy and V6 Vivek - they sabotaged party and paid the price

But, on the other hand, he welcomed many from other parties (who were even against separate state demand) and gave them high positions in shortcut.

Just now, reality said:

But, on the other hand, he welcomed many from other parties (who were even against separate state demand) and gave them high positions in shortcut.

they spent money for TRS elections..anduke..

Tiger couldnt.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Democratic compulsion 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

they spent money for TRS elections..anduke..

Tiger couldnt.

Tiger started his own party TSS before merging in TRS, got a seat won as a MP from TRS in 2004, spending money was never a issue because they were part of then government - he was sidelined for obvious reasons - onemanship between him and KCR. 

1 hour ago, reality said:

I am talking in a different context, once you pledge loyalty you don’t dig behind the leader. nayani was purely rewarded for his loyalty, durung ysr regime everyone tried to ditch TRS and he was not one of them and hence he was made MLC and then HM.

I have not seen a case where someone(turn coats or trs leaders) betrayed Dora’s trust and made it back again in the party. I could be wrong but a personal observation.

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

Home minister unnapudu oka sari chusa..

valla second setup illu untadi Baghlingampalli lo Saibaba temple pakkane.....ame initki vastunde every Sunday.

initial TRS band wagon lo unna last manishi...apart from KCR.

atleast he got rewarded unlike Tiger Narendra..

Thatha ki second setup vunda