రిపబ్లికన్స్ కి తాత వెన్నుపోటు?

r2d2

What say @Sucker?

Trump privately said to donors it will be 'tough' for Republicans to keep Senate.

"I think the Senate is tough actually. The Senate is very tough," Trump said, according to an attendee who shared the President's comments on condition of anonymity with the Post. "There are a couple senators I can't really get involved in. I just can't do it. You lose your soul if you do. I can't help some of them. I don't want to help some of them."
Trump's comments were made at a closed-door gathering held in Nashville, Tennessee, before the last presidential debate, according to the Post, where he said that he thinks the GOP will "take back the House."

antey veddokkadoo gelistey chaala? two years both Senate & House Majority vundi kooda emi peeka leka poyaadu.. ippudu ekNiranjan ga em feekutaadanta? 
such a selfish imbecile..😀

Thatha gadiki just Prez kaavali. He doesn't care abt senate or house. 2nd term inka aapevaadu ledu. Personal benefits cheskoni 10ngesthadu. But Dems ki rods dimpi pothadu anthe. Vaadu inka dheni gurinchi alochinchadu. 

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Fox host Lou Dobbs says 'I don't know why anyone' would vote for Sen. Lindsey Graham

Thatha gaanni oppose chese repubs ki andariki rods pedathadu thatha. Look at Jeff Sessions. Big big rod pettadu. Of course jeff session gadu desrve le aa punishment ki boarder la kids ki chesina paapaniki

@r2d2