Ech1 kavali, h4 kavaliiii, gcccc kavali, intiki yearly okasari povali, 6 digit salary

veerigadu

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Legal immigration and illegal immigration are totally different... it is the politicians that are holding off on the legal immigration reforms until an amnesty is provided to 11 million illegal immigrants...  otherwise, nobody cares if US gives amnesty to all the illegal immigrants.. they are basically pitting them against each other...

Btw, are you not on h1??

He is on H1, but his future fiance has family that's here illegally, so he has levy from both sides. 

14 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

All those s386 fichi kukka ids are in this thread itself

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nee identity andariki attribute chestaventi ..just confirm you are PK  @3$%

Saleem feku gadu dates move iyyina ventane langa lift seskoni ready unadu s386 uncle's M sekataniki lol @JambaKrantuBN5NXGt.mp4

5 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

meeru entha ginjukunna, Legal Immigration is the long term solution. Both sides know that, Dem's are just playing vote politics.

Kani ma @JambaKrantu gadu S386 uncle's M seekesi dates current avvagane langa lift seskoni apply seskuntad ead kosam ezgif-2-888e830e908e.gif

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

I don't think you understood legal immigration to begin with, first know about history of immigration on this country and then empathize, INA act as it stands today was amended many time to accommodate what you were raising

Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996  which became effective in 4/1/1997

laws are supposed to be changed to accommodate such inclusion, this is not India where leaders run the country on their whims and fancies

these undocumented are seen as massive vote bank and they are being exploited, dems have no reason to help them other than gaining power

nuvvedo netflix videos choosi inspire ayyavanukunta, i have seen how legal immigration works or actually intended to work

legals dont get any support from anyone, see how a perfect bill like S386 was thrown in to dustbin, worry about your status if you understand what i mean

Vadiki and ma Saleem feku @JambaKrantu gadiki burra utene kada ardam seskotaniki vallaki vachindalla fekatam sekatam 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You are wrong. My future inlaws family have a farm in california. There are around 25 undoc immigrant people who work there. I know their stories and their sufferings. Its pathetic. As I said karma is a sweet bittttch. Everyone will have their own days wherein they will wish humanity in others. ATB 

lol illegal dog tenor.gif

17 hours ago, RRRBheem said:

Vadiki and ma Saleem feku @JambaKrantu gadiki burra utene kada ardam seskotaniki vallaki vachindalla fekatam sekatam 

aadiki anta attention ivvaku .. attention tho sachipoitaadu..easy...sata koti bodi gottam galla lo adokadu anthe

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aadiki anta attention ivvaku .. attention tho sachipoitaadu..easy...sata koti bodi gottam galla lo adokadu anthe

Adini DB lo andaru lite teskuntaru Ani Telusu bro fake Picchi kukka gadu BN5xnQ.gif

• 2 weeks later...