Linkedin Story

Dabbakai

One evening my mother made dinner after a hard day's work. She put a plate of eggs, salad and burnt toast in front of my father...

I immediately noticed, the burnt toast.... And, I was waiting to see if he was going to complain about it, but my father started to eat them, smiling and asked me how I spent my day at school...

My mom apologized to my dad for the burnt toast. I will never forget his response to her: "Honey, I love burnt toast!"

Later when I went to bed and my dad came over to kiss me goodnight, I asked him if he really liked the burnt toast?

He hugged me and said, "Your mother has had a difficult day and she is really tired. She went out of her way to prepare this meal for us, why blame her and hurt her. Burnt toast never hurt anyone; but words can be very painful!"

We have to know how to appreciate what others do for us, even if it's not perfect, because it's the intention to do well that counts, and no one is perfect... #gracetowin #herstory #shalom

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

One evening my mother made dinner after a hard day's work. She put a plate of eggs, salad and burnt toast in front of my father...

I immediately noticed, the burnt toast.... And, I was waiting to see if he was going to complain about it, but my father started to eat them, smiling and asked me how I spent my day at school...

My mom apologized to my dad for the burnt toast. I will never forget his response to her: "Honey, I love burnt toast!"

Later when I went to bed and my dad came over to kiss me goodnight, I asked him if he really liked the burnt toast?

He hugged me and said, "Your mother has had a difficult day and she is really tired. She went out of her way to prepare this meal for us, why blame her and hurt her. Burnt toast never hurt anyone; but words can be very painful!"

We have to know how to appreciate what others do for us, even if it's not perfect, because it's the intention to do well that counts, and no one is perfect... #gracetowin #herstory #shalom

Linkedin ni Fb kanna daarunam ga vaaduthunnaru. Everybody posts all good and happy ending stories. Too much preaching and motivational quotes there. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Linkedin ni Fb kanna daarunam ga vaaduthunnaru. Everybody posts all good and happy ending stories. Too much preaching and motivational quotes there. 

True, now it got polluted. 

45 minutes ago, AryaD said:

sort of like tella topi junior , dream job , hardwork , motivation ani tags petti dobbutuntaru , happy for you but endi ee gola maaku

toast cheyyadaniki 3 nimishalu pattadu 😐

Husband could have fixed the dinner instead of eating burnt toast

the moral should be share the chores instead of eating burnt toast

Dokku story

no emotion as well

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Dokku story

no emotion as well

yeah , why can't he make his own toast..sexist antunna @tacobell fan

1 hour ago, Dippindots said:

Dokku story

no emotion as well

Wife shouldn't complain about what husband cooks ani nerchukovali, especially since he is doing all the work least you can do is not complain. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Wife shouldn't complain about what husband cooks ani nerchukovali, especially since he is doing all the work least you can do is not complain. 

Good paikostav

10 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

you're an exceptional case most of the times and also think your way is the only right way unfortunately

am speaking for majority

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

arey adi Linkedin a Facebook a...me mohal manda...

anni platforms ni brashtu pattistunnaru .. LinkedIn, Blind, ....fcked up.

u understood the gist. rest all waste comments@3$%

1 minute ago, Dippindots said:

you're an exceptional case most of the times and also think your way is the only right way unfortunately

am speaking for majority

I don't think that my way is the right way, I know it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dippindots said:

Dokku story

no emotion as well

Burnt toast never hurt anyone; but words can be very painful#$1