VFS site is up - Begin accepting applications from 11/02

ShruteSastry

1 hour ago, Silent_Boy said:

2 return labels or 1 return label & Money order pettali.   See instructions:

PASSPORT ORIGINAL
If applying for New OCI then please send your original US/Foreign passport. The passport will be returned by
VFS INDIA CONSULAR APPLICATION CENTRE within 3 5 days after verification.
Enclose a money order or Banker or Cashier Check of $15 in Favor VFS Services (USA) Inc. or Pre-paid return label to
receive your US or foreign passport.

Huh.. I just saw this in checklist .. will talk to customer care and see how I can send this now . Thanks bro..

3 hours ago, Silent_Boy said:

2 return labels or 1 return label & Money order pettali.   See instructions:

PASSPORT ORIGINAL
If applying for New OCI then please send your original US/Foreign passport. The passport will be returned by
VFS INDIA CONSULAR APPLICATION CENTRE within 3 5 days after verification.
Enclose a money order or Banker or Cashier Check of $15 in Favor VFS Services (USA) Inc. or Pre-paid return label to
receive your US or foreign passport.

Bro, 2 return labels and also 2 return FedEx envelopes kuda petala? Or just labels enough?

Vfs site only one return label isthundi kada? Do we need purchase externally through FedEx for second return label and include in the package?

12 hours ago, chapstick said:

Huh.. I just saw this in checklist .. will talk to customer care and see how I can send this now . Thanks bro..

looks like even I missed it bro, can you let me know if you hear from customer service i'm tying to reach them also 

11 hours ago, mohanbambu said:

Bro, 2 return labels and also 2 return FedEx envelopes kuda petala? Or just labels enough?

Vfs site only one return label isthundi kada? Do we need purchase externally through FedEx for second return label and include in the package?

envelopes not needed.  1 return lebel for OCI must tha vfs generates

For papport return, you need to create return label your own.  Like generating it on Fedex website.  Or just do Money order for $15 in King soopers/Walmart etc and include in the package. 

5 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

looks like even I missed it bro, can you let me know if you hear from customer service i'm tying to reach them also 

vfs just replied we have to mail them the prepaid return envelope, confirm address before mailing it out

2 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

vfs just replied we have to mail them the prepaid return envelope, confirm address before mailing it out

I was informed to email return label to their email I’d with reference number. That’s all..

Phone lines are available, You can make a call to us on Consular Services: +1 800 320 9693

$2.50 per minute charge chesthunnadu call maatlaadalante (first 5 mins free anta), agent ki connect cheyyaboye mundhe debit/credit card ivvalanta 🤦‍♂️ , intha daridrapu customer service eppudoo choodaledhu raa ayya .... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, chapstick said:

I was informed to email return label to their email I’d with reference number. That’s all..

can you confirm which email we have to send the return label 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, Mandalorian said:

I too missed it. yesterday mailed the prepaid return label. included a cover letter with explanation.

4 hours ago, John_Snow said:

I too missed it. yesterday mailed the prepaid return label. included a cover letter with explanation.

did you mail prepaid return label to same VFS application sent address?

On 11/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, Mandalorian said:

How did you contact them ? , I missed the return label as well. 

1 hour ago, usetime63 said:

How did you contact them ? , I missed the return label as well. 

email bro they confirmed agian we have to mail out return label they will not accept email.  we have to notify them in email after we send the return label.  intially contacted them using oci enquiry form on vfs website

[email protected]

8 minutes ago, Mandalorian said:

email bro they confirmed agian we have to mail out return label they will not accept email.  we have to notify them in email after we send the return label.  intially contacted them using oci enquiry form on vfs website

[email protected]

so basically send the return label to the same address and email them saying return label has been sent ?