VFS site is up - Begin accepting applications from 11/02

ShruteSastry

I just got the original passport back based on the one retun label which I included ..took 13 working days .

waiting for OCI. They mentioned in a letter saying email or mail one more return label for oci.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chapstick said:

I just got the original passport back based on the one retun label which I included ..took 13 working days .

waiting for OCI. They mentioned in a letter saying email or mail one more return label for oci.

Cool 

@chapstick@Mandalorian@Silent_Boy@One_Naani

Bros,

This VFS company is stupid as .

I sent an extra return label from FedEx for the passport return as per this thread suggestion.

Now, VFS is saying they won't accept FedEx return label, they say that they want UPS return label.

They put my application in hold, because of this.

1.) Firstly, if they want a third label, they should put this in their shipping price and should provide us with the third label.

2.) If they want us to purchase the third label ourselves, they should provide clear instructions, which company label they want.

3.) Why do they care, if it is FedEx or UPS? They just need to use it right? Actually they are providing us the first 2 labels through FedEX only.

What kind of circus are they running?

Any one has this kind of experience with VFS?

Any one received the OCI so far?

Is it ok? if I send the UPS return label through email to them? or need to mail them?

Just now, chapstick said:

Nenaite email chesa ups label.. haven’t heard any yet. Nov 11 application received.. no updates yet.

Bro, did they asked you to send UPS label only?

I thought they want FedEx only, as they sent us 2 labels of FedEx prior.

28 minutes ago, mohanbambu said:

@chapstick@Mandalorian@Silent_Boy@One_Naani

Bros,

This VFS company is stupid as .

I sent an extra return label from FedEx for the passport return as per this thread suggestion.

Now, VFS is saying they won't accept FedEx return label, they say that they want UPS return label.

They put my application in hold, because of this.

1.) Firstly, if they want a third label, they should put this in their shipping price and should provide us with the third label.

2.) If they want us to purchase the third label ourselves, they should provide clear instructions, which company label they want.

3.) Why do they care, if it is FedEx or UPS? They just need to use it right? Actually they are providing us the first 2 labels through FedEX only.

What kind of circus are they running?

Any one has this kind of experience with VFS?

Any one received the OCI so far?

Is it ok? if I send the UPS return label through email to them? or need to mail them?

Why do they put your application on hold just because label is not there .. it won’t happen bro .. even I didn’t keep return label .. they processed my application.. got the original passport back after verification.  Including a letter saying return label email or mail to so and so ..

2 minutes ago, mohanbambu said:

Bro, did they asked you to send UPS label only?

I thought they want FedEx only, as they sent us 2 labels of FedEx prior.

In the letter they didn’t mention fedex or ups. When i talk to customer care he said ups.

2 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Why do they put your application on hold just because label is not there .. it won’t happen bro .. even I didn’t keep return label .. they processed my application.. got the original passport back after verification.  Including a letter saying return label email or mail to so and so ..

Online tracking status lo application on hold for missing documents ani vundi.

They sent me status email that they need another return label of non-FedEX bro.

1 minute ago, chapstick said:

In the letter they didn’t mention fedex or ups. When i talk to customer care he said ups.

When sending return label through email, what do we need to include bro?

Just Govt Application case # in subject line is enough?

Did they mention any specific details to send in the email?