VFS site is up - Begin accepting applications from 11/02

ShruteSastry

3 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

By default vfs vadu overnight shipping ichadu, reached sfo this morning and seems like they opened packet .

confirmation email vachindi , below is content 

We are awaiting the following documents

1. OTHER

Payment received: 0.0

Thank you,

VFS Global

oh ok, Understood. I have not yet received the acknowledgement email mari. I will wait and see :)
Please update this thread if you receive your Passport bro, I will do the same as well. 

1 hour ago, LFC_YNWA said:

oh ok, Understood. I have not yet received the acknowledgement email mari. I will wait and see :)
Please update this thread if you receive your Passport bro, I will do the same as well. 

Sure 

On 11/4/2020 at 7:54 PM, jai thuss said:

Asalu ee link pani chesi sasthundhaa ?? -> https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind

i am getting this error since morning 

VFS Global Logo

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this website right now. There may be too much traffic or a configuration error.

Please try again later, or you could try from a different IP address, eg mobile hotspot, alternative wifi (after clearing your cache), as this may help resolve the issue.

If the problem persists, please visit https://www.vfsglobal.com , select your country of application/destination, and use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of the country homepage to get in touch.

© 2020 VFS Global Group. All Rights Reserved.

Turn off zscaler.. it will work.

I am trying to apply for OCI, not able to find VFS portal profile creation, Could someone help please.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:24 PM, LFC_YNWA said:

Link is online this morning for VFS portal profile creation. I have sent over my completed Passport application to ICAC today. 

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind
Notice: Please note "Application applying process" with Indian Visa, Passport & OCI Application Centre(s) will be enabled from November 4, 2020.

I am trying to generate a shipping label using below link . page lo add customer ani click chesi  information isthunte, continously getting this error since 2 days . passport number 9 digits vundi. Anyone had this issue ?

• Passport number does not allow only alpha characters.

https://row1.vfsglobal.com/IHCUSPostalAppointment/Applicant/AddApplicant

No more VFS. Passport services back to CKGS

CKGS is very pleased to announce that we are resuming the OCI, Renunciation and Indian passport services to the Diaspora at large in the USA.
CKGS is committed to render high-quality services at all levels. The applicant will be able to complete an application online on the CKGS website with effect from November 9th, 2020
CKGS team is looking forward to walk you through to the end to end processing of the OCI, Renunciation and Indian Passport.
See You Soon!

1 hour ago, Jilchika said:

CKGS is very pleased to announce that we are resuming the OCI, Renunciation and Indian passport services to the Diaspora at large in the USA.
CKGS is committed to render high-quality services at all levels. The applicant will be able to complete an application online on the CKGS website with effect from November 9th, 2020
CKGS team is looking forward to walk you through to the end to end processing of the OCI, Renunciation and Indian Passport.
See You Soon!

inko twist a ?

2 hours ago, Jilchika said:

See You Soon!

Thanks for the info. 
Just saw this note on the CKGS website. Indian Embassy vendors(CKGS and VFS)  tho rate negotiations aa !!! -- enduki ee football..nenu already applied hope already applied applications gets processed  smoothly. 

But CKGS is much better than VFS global UI and portal wise. 

2 hours ago, babjibayya said:

I am trying to generate a shipping label using below link . page lo add customer ani click chesi  information isthunte, continously getting this error since 2 days . passport number 9 digits vundi. Anyone had this issue ?

• Passport number does not allow only alpha characters.

https://row1.vfsglobal.com/IHCUSPostalAppointment/Applicant/AddApplicant

Ledu, bro My passport # was total 8 characters only did not see the error you are facing. Call in on Monday to VFS office, or there is a complaint option in the contact us page. 
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/contact-us 

6 minutes ago, LFC_YNWA said:

Ledu, bro My passport # was total 8 characters only did not see the error you are facing. Call in on Monday to VFS office, or there is a complaint option in the contact us page. 
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/contact-us 

Applied passport 2 months back and I got 9 digits, no alphabets . VFS doesn't have a customer care.. submitted the complain in contact us. worst VFS. 

18 hours ago, Jilchika said:

See You Soon!

CKGS seems to have jumped the gun and prematurely announced this. Not sure why they did this. That pop does not come up any more and Indian embassy websites did not specify they are switching providers again !! 

Back to VFS for now :) - Indian Embassy Chicago clarifies CKGS will not be the provider from Monday on facebook. 
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1637371643118886&id=380976018758461
Kindly note that pop-up appearing on Cox and Kings Global Services (CKGS) website gives incorrect information. Agreement between CKGS and Embassy of India, Washington D.C. and Consulates General of India in USA has been terminated. CKGS is no more authorized to function as Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) for services related to Indian Passport, Visa, OCI and Renunciation of Passport in USA.

21 hours ago, Jilchika said:

See You Soon!

is this true bro was ab to send kids oci application to vfs today