I-485 Fillers Telegram Group

tacobell fan

5 minutes ago, awaraa said:

check trackitt. most of the eb2 and eb3 interviews are waived..

adhe bro.... same employer aithe no interview....

i140 file chesinaa employer 485 file employer same unte no interview for Eb2 and eb3..

EB1A aithe doesnt matter.. no interview.. coz self petition kadha....

54 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

adhe bro.... same employer aithe no interview....

i140 file chesinaa employer 485 file employer same unte no interview for Eb2 and eb3..

EB1A aithe doesnt matter.. no interview.. coz self petition kadha....

KOTTABHOTUNNAM antunna @mettastar & @snoww uncles

NEXT STEPS:

There are five key milestones in the Adjustment of Status (AOS) process:

1. Receipt Notices: In approximately 2-4* weeks (from today), you should receive confirmation of receipt (Form I-797C) for each application filed with USCIS via regular mail. Each notice will contain a unique receipt number, listed in the top-left corner, which can be used to of the filing online or to receive automatic case status updates via email.

1. Biometrics: In approximately 1-2 months* (from today), each applicant over the age of 14 should receive an appointment notice to have their fingerprints taken at a local USCIS Application Support Center. Failure to appear for this appointment may result in the denial of your application.

1. EAD/AP Card: In approximately 4-5 months* (from today), each applicant should receive a physical Employment Authorization Document (EAD)/Advance Parole (AP) Card via regular mail. The EAD/AP Card serves as employment and travel authorization while the green card is pending. Upon receipt, please upload a color copy of the front and back of each card to our. If you travel internationally before the EAD/AP card is issued, your AP (I-131) application will be denied.

1. Interview: Prior to approving your case, USCIS will schedule an interview with you at a local USCIS field office to verify the details provided in your application. 

1. Green Card: USCIS generally processes cases in the order they are received. You may check the most recently published average processing times on the USCIS website. Once the I-485 application has been approved, USCIS will mail the physical Green Card to your home address via USPS Certified Mail. Upon receipt, please upload a color copy of the front and back of each card to our.

idi maaku vachina mail  @mettastar

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

NEXT STEPS:

There are five key milestones in the Adjustment of Status (AOS) process:

1. Receipt Notices: In approximately 2-4* weeks (from today), you should receive confirmation of receipt (Form I-797C) for each application filed with USCIS via regular mail. Each notice will contain a unique receipt number, listed in the top-left corner, which can be used to of the filing online or to receive automatic case status updates via email.

1. Biometrics: In approximately 1-2 months* (from today), each applicant over the age of 14 should receive an appointment notice to have their fingerprints taken at a local USCIS Application Support Center. Failure to appear for this appointment may result in the denial of your application.

1. EAD/AP Card: In approximately 4-5 months* (from today), each applicant should receive a physical Employment Authorization Document (EAD)/Advance Parole (AP) Card via regular mail. The EAD/AP Card serves as employment and travel authorization while the green card is pending. Upon receipt, please upload a color copy of the front and back of each card to our. If you travel internationally before the EAD/AP card is issued, your AP (I-131) application will be denied.

1. Interview: Prior to approving your case, USCIS will schedule an interview with you at a local USCIS field office to verify the details provided in your application. 

1. Green Card: USCIS generally processes cases in the order they are received. You may check the most recently published average processing times on the USCIS website. Once the I-485 application has been approved, USCIS will mail the physical Green Card to your home address via USPS Certified Mail. Upon receipt, please upload a color copy of the front and back of each card to our.

idi maaku vachina mail  @mettastar

Receipt notice thoti status check cheskovachu, you can also enter today's date and see the status on USCIS website. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Receipt notice thoti status check cheskovachu, you can also enter today's date and see the status on USCIS website. 

inka rale avi..2-4 weeks annaru.

51 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Green Card: USCIS generally processes cases in the order they are received. You may check the most recently published average processing times on the USCIS website. Once the I-485 application has been approved, USCIS will mail the physical Green Card to your home address via USPS Certified Mail. Upon receipt, please upload a color copy of the front and back of each card to our.

Dates tho pani leda?