##Live##***Election Day Night*** Biden is new Prez

Sucker

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You mean roju ki oka 3 or 4 rapes right?

anduke CNN lanti media choododdu anedi. 

Oka incident jarigithe danini rojuko 100 times news lo choopinchi, 1 month every day repeat chestaru, so that it gets into people minds strongly.

Not just CNN, now a days all media is like that.

2 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

lets get some clarification here. US looks like not a male dominant country. but see the following scenario and you will realize:

a Family of 4 (Mom, Dad, 2 Kids). Both mom & dad are working. Mom is earning more than Dad. When this family needs to fill up a form, it asks for Head of House. Whom do you think they will name? 

edo clerical ease kosam pettukunevi point out cheyatyam kaadu. World lo prati country alane follow aiddi. India is light years behind in terms of women safety.

24 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

US is not a male dominated country. But India is. Patriarchy flows in veins.

I dont agree. Mana vallu chala dominating ayina they are much better than men from other countries. Mita vallu honey sweet heart anadame kani they are worst than indian men inside. Indian men respects woman better than others. Rapes anni country lo ayitayi considering the litercy rate and tons of problems india has konni ayitayi . Respect is not being diplomatic its respecting truly from inside.

Just now, Iriswest said:

edo clerical ease kosam pettukunevi point out cheyatyam kaadu. World lo prati country alane follow aiddi. India is light years behind in terms of women safety.

really? neeku favor ga inko example istha choodu.

When mom and dad goes to maternity and gives birth a baby, they will take mothers name and not fathers name. this happens in US not in India (as far as I know)

1 minute ago, vatsayana said:

anduke CNN lanti media choododdu anedi. 

Oka incident jarigithe danini rojuko 100 times news lo choopinchi, 1 month every day repeat chestaru, so that it gets into people minds strongly.

Not just CNN, now a days all media is like that.

konni matrame national issues avtai. rest are brushed under the carpet. I am a woman brought up in India, I know the gaping holes in the system.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

konni matrame national issues avtai. rest are brushed under the carpet. I am a woman brought up in India, I know the gaping holes in the system.

Xactly my point too. since you were born and raised in india, you know the positive and negatives in that country. Do you think there are no rapes in US. There are more. the only difference is, there are more murders than rapes, which is why news covers murders more than rapes.