##Live##***Election Day Night*** Biden is new Prez

Sucker

2 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Xactly my point too. since you were born and raised in india, you know the positive and negatives in that country. Do you think there are no rapes in US. There are more. the only difference is, there are more murders than rapes, which is why news covers murders more than rapes.

India lo positives are that if you are a girl expectations are less and mental pressure is less to do something in life. You can still get married to a decent guy. 

Negatives are lack of women empowerment, safety and patriarchy.

This is from my personal experience.

10 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

really? neeku favor ga inko example istha choodu.

When mom and dad goes to maternity and gives birth a baby, they will take mothers name and not fathers name. this happens in US not in India (as far as I know)

So? I didn't understand your intent. Biological father terliyani cases kuda unto ikkada. So that is an option.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

India lo positives are that if you are a girl expectations are less and mental pressure is less to do something in life. You can still get married to a decent guy. 

Negatives are lack of women empowerment, safety and patriarchy.

This is from my personal experience.

I totally agree with you. I am not saying you are wrong. But my point is when there are Rapes, you cannot name the entire country as a Rapist country. if you do that, India will probably be in lower 100s in ranking. There are a hell lot of countries, that we don't even know there are Rapes at least Once a week or month.

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I dont agree. Mana vallu chala dominating ayina they are much better than men from other countries. Mita vallu honey sweet heart anadame kani they are worst than indian men inside. Indian men respects men better than others. Rapes anni country lo ayitayi considering the litercy rate and tons of problems india has konni ayitayi .

Contradicting, dominating yet sweet. I don't like dominating people however sweet they might be. 

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

So? I didn't understand your intent. Biological father terliyani cases kuda unto ikkada. So that is an option.

Well, I am talking on a total different issue, and you hijacked that topic :) 

we are discussing about Breonna Taylor and Dems, and you intervened and changed the topic to something else :)

Just now, vatsayana said:

I totally agree with you. I am not saying you are wrong. But my point is when there are Rapes, you cannot name the entire country as a Rapist country. if you do that, India will probably be in lower 100s in ranking. There are a hell lot of countries, that we don't even know there are Rapes at least Once a week or month.

That's why I said, it's a male dominated country. and the original intent was to say that GA is a white dominated state.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Contradicting, dominating yet sweet. I don't like dominating people however sweet they might be. 

Ikkada men dominating kada? High profile jobs lo adavallani tokki urukuntaru. See in management roles. Oka president ledu high profile roles lo. India lo Indira gandhi is prime minister in 1980's.

DOmination is there eveywhere . Its a male dominant world. Indian men are much better than american men. Respecting ante real respect from inside undali ikkada anta diplomatic respect. Ikkada adadi oka bhoga vastuvu. American men talk about woman very vulgarly. Indian men much much better. Not saying indian men are suddha pusasa. Better in comparision. Mana culture lo ne anna babai mama antu stranger ni kuda chustuaru ikkada amma ney ela chustaro teledu. India lo sexx is deprived. Otherwise majority of indian men gives respect to women.  

anyways, my Intent is simple, 

You cannot call the whole community a rapist community, when there are some rapes in that community

You cannot say the entire state is racist, when few members were treated badly.

it's like calling all Muslims are Terrorist. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Ikkada men dominating kada? High profile jobs lo adavallani tokki urukuntaru. See in management roles. Oka president ledu high profile roles lo. India lo Indira gandhi is prime minister in 1980's.

DOmination is there eveywhere . Its a male dominant world. Indian men are much better than american men. Respecting ante real respect ikkada anta diplomatic respect. Ikkada adadi oka bhoga vastuvu. American men talk about woman very vulgarly. Indian men much much better. Not saying indian men are suddha pusasa. Better in comparision. Mana culture lo ne anna babai mama antu stranger ni kuda chustuaru ikkada amma ney ela chustaro teledu. India lo sexx is deprived. Otherwise majority of indian men gives respect to women.  

Only coz Nehru was her dad. Nepotism is a completely different can of worms. 

Just now, vatsayana said:

anyways, my Intent is simple, 

You cannot call the whole community a rapist community, when there are some rapes in that community

You cannot say the entire state is racist, when few members were treated badly.

it's like calling all Muslims are Terrorist. 

Yo. Nenu rapist/racist analedu anduke dominated ani anna.