Is Indian Govt Bankrupt?

ShruteSastry

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Is Govt charging ?

Indirectly, Yes.

They took away all money from RBI. Now, they are getting more funds from people in the form of fees for banks to survive 

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Indirectly, Yes.

They took away all money from RBI. Now, they are getting more funds from people in the form of fees for banks to survive 

wait..wat..I understand if its a public sector bank but what about private sector banks? How does govt benefit?

I'm assuming this push is to digitize the transactions , its good in a way but I think common man will suffer as they are ones who withdraw and deposit frequently , the rich anyway use digital money so it will not matter to them

6 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Indirectly, Yes.

Hmm...

Now I understand the reason people elected CBN in 2014 and Jagan in 2019.

Kastam vaa...

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

wait..wat..I understand if its a public sector bank but what about private sector banks? How does govt benefit?

I'm assuming this push is to digitize the transactions , its good in a way but I think common man will suffer as they are ones who withdraw and deposit frequently , the rich anyway use digital money so it will not matter to them

and 150 doesnt matter to rich

but for an ordinary living citizen, it means a lot

3 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Hmm...

Now I understand the reason people elected CBN in 2014 and Jagan in 2019.

Kastam vaa...

ne yavva. amavasya ki buffalo pregnant ayina babore daya antav

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Is Govt charging ?

With 18% GST bro, SBI la bank statement la check ki service fee ani 118 edisindu, matter enti ante 100 check fee anta plus 18% GST

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

They rolled back that decision vayya..

and it was Bank of Baroda....not Indian Govt....

Temp hold off because of pandemic but ICICI moving forward, it is only a matter of time all banks will start adopting  

26 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

With 18% GST bro, SBI la bank statement la check ki service fee ani 118 edisindu, matter enti ante 100 check fee anta plus 18% GST

Well, that’s tax and that’s being charged on everything. SBI lo SMS alerts ki 50 Rupees charge, daniki malli 18% GST, it became 59.