270 for Trump

odhu_le_macha

• odhu_le_macha changed the title to 270 for Trump
Just now, redsox said:

just kidding re...ninna over optimism tho 311 pakka ani vesadu ani trolling anthe tenor.gif

I know rey ! Nenu supporter of Trump aey but enta sepu badha padatam lite.. Happy Ice Cream GIF by moodman

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, redsox said:

Inka Stage 1(denial) lo ne unnattunnadu macha uncle tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I know rey ! Nenu supporter of Trump aey but enta sepu badha padatam lite.. Happy Ice Cream GIF by moodman

meeru decide ayyaru ga odioyadu ani 

3 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Arizona and Nevada rendu vasthe Biden ki easy win...edi poina Thatha ki plus avthadi

AZ fox news vade vesesadu Biden khatha lo...and even AP reported it as Biden's...So, the chances of AZ reverting is very unlikely

Arnon Mishkin, director of the Fox News Decision Desk, said the network was confident in its statistical model projecting Biden the winner. “We’re four standard deviations from being wrong,” Mishkin said. “And, I’m sorry, we’re not wrong in this particular case.”

Mishkin acknowledged that there are outstanding votes in Arizona but said that most are from areas where Biden is performing well.

He said that Fox believed that the universe of remaining votes was far smaller than the more than 1 million that Trump’s team claims and that, in any event, they project that Trump will only win about 44 percent of them.

Fox’s tally had Biden at 53 percent and Trump at 46 percent.

“I’m sorry, the president is not going to be able to take over and win enough votes to eliminate that seven point lead” that Biden has, Mishkin said.

Nevada inka raledu kabatti chances undochu thatha ki