Start Up

Tejas413

Right now working for a big company with GC process initiated. PD is in 2013. Got offer from a start up which is what I am liking too.

Current place lo picha work stress and no satisfaction. Is it a good idea to change now and start the GC process right away with start up.

2 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Right now working for a big company with GC process initiated. PD is in 2013. Got offer from a start up which is what I am liking too.

Current place lo picha work stress and no satisfaction. Is it a good idea to change now and start the GC process right away with start up.

Startup lo Inka hardwork Cheyali! 

2 hours ago, Tejas413 said:

Wait until you get your EAD... 

• 5 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, Tejas413 said:

Hail Lord PK

• 1 year later...
On 11/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, Tejas413 said:

Enjoy Anna 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, Tejas413 said:

Have u filed 485??

3 hours ago, macha said:

Startup lo you get lot of experience to do everything thing and expect to work 10-14 hours a day 

Current situation oo start ups risky man — all holes close and relax for a year —