How people send their gfs/wifes to diff location for job

Rebel_Uncle

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Men tempt ayithe podesidhi em ledhuuuu. Adhe ladies tempt ayithe offftsss cftttsss and unmarried h111s free ride kosam line lo kottukuntaru ani kavi bhavaaam. 

Married men have more demand than married women. Idhi universal truth. Ammayila kante abbayilu geetha daatatam easy. So vaallane kukkalla katteyali. 

P.S ee thread lo mee discussion ilane undi daridram ga. Nenu gender reverse chesi cheppa anthe

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Married men have more demand than married women. Idhi universal truth. Ammayila kante abbayilu geetha daatatam easy. So vaallane kukkalla katteyali. 

P.S ee thread lo mee discussion ilane undi daridram ga. Nenu gender reverse chesi cheppa anthe

I understand the fact you are playing a devil's advocate here but I'm speaking truth based on my personal experiences. Vaunties are falling prey to young and charming offfteees. Probably offteees give them attention which they lack from batta potta ankuls. I don't know. But anyways if ankuls have no problem then nobody should care about where, when and how many times vaunty sleeps with other men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand the fact you are playing a devil's advocate here but I'm speaking truth based on my personal experiences. Vaunties are falling prey to young and charming offfteees. Probably offteees give them attention which they lack from batta potta ankuls. I don't know. But anyways if ankuls have no problem who cares where and how many times vaunty sleeps with other men. 

atta anaku ba,,2 salaries medha HOUSE WARMING CERMONY ki @abulu lanti vallani pilichi edipinchali kadha 😄

Just now, Rebel_Uncle said:

atta anaku ba,,2 salaries medha HOUSE WARMING CERMONY ki @abulu lanti vallani pilichi edipinchali kadha 😄

Close ga job chesthe they can still have two salaries no. Btw leave it bro. Nenu chepithe manollaki nacchadhuuuu. I always speak truth even if it doesn't sound enticing. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I understand the fact you are playing a devil's advocate here but I'm speaking truth based on my personal experiences. Vaunties are falling prey to young and charming offfteees. Probably offteees give them attention which they lack from batta potta ankuls. I don't know. But anyways if ankuls have no problem then nobody should care about where, when and how many times vaunty sleeps with other men. 

As I said the other way around is more common then this logic should be applied to men too and their freedom should be curtailed.

Just now, veerigadu said:

You sound like a feminist now. Just remember if there was no h1 in first place there is no ecch4 at all. All ech444 vaunties are indirectly dependent on ankuls. Even if they don't like their husbands. It's the truth. 

I am a feminist. If you talk like a woman should be controlled then I object it. H4 ead lekapothe f1 route or some other way they can get a job? If a sensible woman is showed love, respect and some degree of freedom and the man is willing to be open to his physical deficiencies, then no matter what she will stick to the marriage and work on physical issues. Aa insecurity tho intlo kattesi unchithe abbayi illu daatakundane geetha daatuthundi. Appudu husbands aalochinchali what is the issue ani.

Ledhu loving and good husband unna if she has affairs alanti ammayi tho marriage lo undatam aa abbayi thanaku thanu chesukuntunna mosam. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Close ga job chesthe they can still have two salaries no. Btw leave it bro. Nenu chepithe manollaki nacchadhuuuu. I always speak truth even if it doesn't sound enticing. 

No bro you are talking sensational. Clear ga cheputhunavu. 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

I am a feminist. If you talk like a woman should be controlled then I object it. H4 ead lekapothe f1 route or some other way they can get a job? If a sensible woman is showed love, respect and some degree of freedom and the man is willing to be open to his physical deficiencies, then no matter what she will stick to the marriage and work on physical issues. Aa insecurity tho intlo kattesi unchithe abbayi illu daatakundane geetha daatuthundi. Appudu husbands aalochinchali what is the issue ani.

Ledhu loving and good husband unna if she has affairs alanti ammayi tho marriage lo undatam aa abbayi thanaku thanu chesukuntunna mosam. 

Hello feminst

why the heck H1 Girl never marries someone from India and give life ? tell me one reason?

we are not talking about a women to control like object, from our ancestors this is common, bec amayi vu ante 100 mandi literally pachiga chepalante, if a girl want chex just walk by yourself to near by bar and you get it instantly. 

ade maku antha scene vundadu. 

Mana pedalu meku mangalsuthram, mettalu, saree lanti complex enduku icharu anukonavu? even bottu. 

But for men none. because if you( girls) make illegal things  doriki podaniki venate, so bayam tho tappy cheyarani. 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

LOL insecurity intha undani naaku teliyaledhu sumii....

Ayyyoo ayyoooooo ayyayyyyoooooooo

ha ha baga secured ga feel avuthunavu ante !! 

All is welll anukonta ;) 

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

You sound like a feminist now. Just remember if there was no h1 in first place there is no ecch4 at all. All ech444 vaunties are indirectly dependent on ankuls. Even if they don't like their husbands they need them for immigration status. It's the truth. 

H1 ante men visa kadu vuncle .... wife H1 unte husband H4 EAD cheyyacchu

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Do you have any evidence/stories to support this argument?? Ela chepthe maa @Sucker gadu egesukoni vasthadu.