కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

26 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

a monkey leaves a branch it's hanging to only when it finds another. Ikkada aa branch H1 and ex. I would have respected her had she left without H1.

I think she saw it as a place where she can escape from him.. US aithe vaadu ventapadi ventane raledu ani anukunta.. for suppose H1 rakunda akkade breakup septhe vaadu torture pedatadu anukundemo.. 

arey . ikkada AFDB lo ila undi ante boosting icche vallam kada

looks like papam piccha love chesadu. and papa had many bakaras in life earlier.

anduke he is talking point and mom is talking some emotional talk..

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Apudu sad anipichedi kani, I don't feel it's a sad story anymore. It made me a very strong person. I did have some shitty times suffering with trust issues and insecurities, stress toh hormonal imbalances and all. But but but ....all is well that ends well. Obsessing over another human being is the worst punishment you can give to yourself. Rather I got obsessed with my building my life for the better. I'm glad everything ended well today. 

give yourself a pat on the back

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

a monkey leaves a branch it's hanging to only when it finds another. Ikkada aa branch H1 and ex. I would have respected her had she left without H1.

not always. Sometimes people leave to heal themselves.

• Like 1