కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

49 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

lol break up ameki kotha kaadhu emo andharu ala undaru kadha, vaadu evado emotional and fantasy world lo brathikaadu anukunta pichodu reality ki dhuram ga old Telugu movies ekkuva chusi adhey real world anukunnadu emo. 

43 minutes ago, Ellen said:

TBH I got cheated in my early 20s. The person I was in a relation with was two timing(dating me and another person simultaneously without my knowledge). Many friends told me about two timing with proofs and all. But I didn't question until the person came and admitted to me with the exact words that they were two timing and said sorry. I let the person go.  I cried a lot, felt very depressed and yelled at the universe for putting me in that position. I wondered I didn't make any mistake why am I suffering ani. But the moment the person told me it wasn't working out, I realised there is no point in owning the person and torturing them. If they were two timing, something is not going right, it means we weren't meant to be together..In fact I really felt thankful that this happened before getting married. If we got married, things would become ugly. My experience is saying letting things go makes lives very easy. So may be u r right. 

Andharu neela alochinchaleru, vaadiki kuda same neeku jariginattey jarigindhi ani nenu anukuntunna and vaadu still fantasy world lo undi aameyni convince chesi Change cheyagalanu ani anukunnadu pichodu so veedini vadhilinchukodam kastam ani cheppakunda jump 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

pelli cheskune mundhu ilanti case studies 4 to 5 share chesi vari opinions telusukondi.

chala vishayalu ardham avthay about second person.

thana daka vasthe kani teliyavu entha intelligent person aina

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, salim said:

video chusi matladu proofs vunnay pori @Bitcoinbabu

Enti proofs? Pori gurinchi evadu matladadu. I was talking about a puppy.  She could have million affairs before. They isnt any proof that says she cheated on him while being with him. Bayata video lo accuse chesthunnadu kaani, valla chat lo he didnt bring it up. Also, if he has issue with her affair, why is he still clinging to her? mana vaadu ema pathitha? veeresa lingam panthula enti?

Having pet is a responsibilit, like having a kid. I dont believe in people who are irresponsible to their pets. Why does he has to bring the puppy and keep her wet in rain along with him? Cuz he doesn't care for others lifes , like the girl mentioned. Egoistic asshole.

For the record, am not taking anyone's side

But I  can tell this to the guy:

If there's a line drawn, be either in or out. Don't switch places as per your convenience.

If you're so conservative, then shouldn't have got intimate with her before marriage.

If you're open minded and willing to accept her past, then don't bring it up repeatedly.

intha mandhi tho thirigina kuda am willing to marry her anta. nuv odhu ra babu antunna kuda

arey evarni udharisthunnav ra nuvvu

• Upvote 1

For the record, I am taking sides here. I don't see any fault with what the girl did. The whole story is blown out of proportion because of the guy, he is psychotic and I don't feel one bit sorry for him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PilliBeta said:

For the record, I am taking sides here. I don't see any fault with what the girl did. The whole story is blown out because of the guy, he is psychotic and I don't feel one bit sorry for him. 

oka clarity paadu lekunda pelli hopes ivvadam kuda thappe

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ee thread RGV gadu chusadante new year ki “MOSAM” ani oka cinema theesi10gesthadu Ranay - Prakhila characters petti

Akhila chusthe ela feel avtundi ?