కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

3 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

He luks like pyscho..y he keeps mentioning about we slept together in one room and about her smoking habits ..edho vadu amani udaristhunannu range lo build up .

*Urgent need* Need a support for full stack java developer mainly focused react, microservices, aws, java, springboot. Who can start from monday

5 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

He luks like pyscho..y he keeps mentioning about we slept together in one room and about her smoking habits ..edho vadu amani udaristhunannu range lo build up .

To Akhila

Buddi,

You might be able to convince the whole world and if I didn't know you like I do now, I would believe you too. No one else might know what you did to me and how you led me to this point, but you do. You know how you constantly pushed me to this point from the very beginning. Everytime I trusted you, you proved me wrong to do so. And yet I kept trusting you hoping that would be it. I agree, our relationship turned toxic, toxic enough to kill me, but who did that? For everything I did right, you chose to do the exact opposite. Slowly turning me everyday from loving you into fearful of losing you. All the toxicity that existed was because you kept pouring it in and then you finally used that to get rid of me when your needs were done. 

I never wanted anyone else to know what you did, I thought none of it would matter and I didn't want you to be respected any less by anyone. Even today, I can't live with the thought of having to put you through all of that and you have used my inability to see you in pain to protect yourself. Nuvvu mosam chesaka, mosam chesav ani andhariki cheppatam blackmail aa ra? So if I stay quiet about the way you have used and betrayed me and suffer through it without anyone in your world knowing about it, it's ideal but if I want to share what you did to me with the world, it's blackmail? I am dying today, I have nothing more I want from you, inkaa blackmail anaku dinni. 

When you told me about your childhood traumas, I thought it made you empathetic to pain but I now realize it has turned you numb to the pain of others. Should there be another life, I wish to be with the person you pretended to be to the world.

11 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

*Urgent need* Need a support for full stack java developer mainly focused react, microservices, aws, java, springboot. Who can start from monday

Over to Akhila who is on h1b now

• Haha 1

linkedin lo fb lo share chesi deniki us lo job rakunda vochina emplpyer h1 revoke chesela chesi malli canada veltha vallu poe lo lopalakosthe jail loki pothav deport aythe india ki velthav ani offer isthe india ki velaka parents tho naku pelli cheseyandi nanna ante cheepurukatta tiragesi picha kottudu kotali.

3 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

linkedin lo fb lo share chesi deniki us lo job rakunda vochina emplpyer h1 revoke chesela chesi malli canada veltha vallu poe lo lopalakosthe jail loki pothav deport aythe india ki velthav ani offer isthe india ki velaka parents tho naku pelli cheseyandi nanna ante cheepurukatta tiragesi picha kottudu kotali.

Same pranay kuda ala ne plan chesindu