కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

They will be honest. Loyalty is a big deal. And most cases lo wives chusi chudanatlu untaru. Suppose even you are okay if your bf sleeps with someone else as long as he is honest to you and he stays in a committed relationship. It’s only a matter a time, edo oka roju it will hit you. Am talking only about multiple affairs in general.

That is an open relationship... these things are easy if both husband and wife are both liberal and outgoing and are fine with that.. valla understanding vere level lo untundi... 

Desi couples are not that open.. 

9 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

They will be honest. Loyalty is a big deal. And most cases lo wives chusi chudanatlu untaru. Suppose even you are okay if your bf sleeps with someone else as long as he is honest to you and he stays in a committed relationship. It’s only a matter a time, edo oka roju it will hit you. Am talking only about multiple affairs in general.

Mana parents generation lo small towns lo matram idi true. Affairs annadi status symbol which even their wives don't mind. 

I know many in my family circle like that. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

That is an open relationship... these things are easy if both husband and wife are both liberal and outgoing and are fine with that.. valla understanding vere level lo untundi... 

Desi couples are not that open.. 

polyamorous Relationships. Energy consuming. Not worthy.

Just now, snoww said:

Mana parents generation lo small towns lo matram idi true. Affairs annadi status symbol which even their wives won't mind. 

mostly village lo ladies $ex is a cheap thing ani feeling.....so pump set dagara manavalu bumchik bumchik, ani valaki kuda thelusu 

indian women started to enjoy/demand $sex like since 20yrs or so kada.....before that women ni thekeasaru kada 

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

polyamorous Relationships. Energy consuming. Not worthy.

not if you are capable and get into relationships with the right parties 

imagine.....uncle weak anuko.....aa aunty tho relationship is safe n easy.........he goes, u chum.....if you are real good, aunty can slip few hundred dollars 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Mana parents generation lo small towns lo matram idi true. Affairs annadi status symbol which even their wives don't mind. 

Yeah, Ipudu status symbol kadu ga. It’s the greatest insecure thing now.

19 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Yupp ardam ayindi meri. Person to person ki kuda difference untundi .. some people are open minded and some cannot take it and some are extreme. Most cases lo after pelli, oka stand teskoni untaru .. very few cross lines. E case lo e abbayi ki problem undi andhuke entha varaku vachindhi

55 minutes ago, kasi said:

lol.....CITI_c$y.........you cant be any more hipocratic than this 

btw looks like you are probing you husb.........good for you akkay 

wish you wont be heartbroken oneday......atb akkay 

I was not probing on purpose, I was using his maps one day and laughed about it with him. But you can think what you want, doesn't change a thing. 

54 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Why do you check your husband’s location history?? Don’t you trust him??

suspicious GIF

Same answer, I was using his Google maps to drive one day and laughed about his location history with him.