కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Just now, redsox said:

Pilla marriage registration varaku vellindi ante, a) may be she really wanted to marry him but planned an exit after realizing it wont work or b)messiah might have forced her

He clearly has psycopathic tendencies. He's trying to ruin other people's lives - lives of people who are not even involved in this mess. 

papa vedini marraige cheskopothea no food/bed and she is canada...so married 

when she saw an exit strategy......she left 

yes, people show psycopathic tendencies when they flip..........circumstanced n the impact of situations will trigger this behavior ......

5 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Uncle u r sweet ninnu em anatledhu sarcastic ga annavemo

Anna vallani cheppu tho kottali and ofcourse mana indians ki first elanti senseless mentality untundi .. desire, feelings and orgasm are similar for every hoooman bcoz we r hoomans, we r designed that way.. indhulo guys ki special prefernce enti thokka

Ha ha haa.. I was being sarcastic... 

Isn’t that the general opinion of many of our desis?? If guys sleep around, he is called a stud. If girls sleep around, she is called a .. 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

😂😂😂 lol naku telisina kontha mandi ki elaghe multiple partners unna pelli tarvatha they r loyal as far as what I see .. love and respect on ur present partner untey .. it will be fine and pelli is a big responsibility and commitment so one needs to make up his or his mind b4 entering into the lock. 

ya its a choice.. i am just saying i wont choose those kind of girls too many exes bagges... which may result in complications later.

Valla iddari madhya em vunna , ex boy friends names photos tho saha veyyatam was not good. 

Avi vesthe thappa janam nammaru anukunnadu emo. But he caused new issues in all of those ex boy friends families. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ha ha haa.. I was being sarcastic... 

Isn’t that the general opinion of many of our desis?? 

Telusu bhayya 

avunu manam eppudu maram!! Sadly penis has more respect than vaginaa in indian mindsets .. lol funny thing is vvagina goddess ni oka separate temple ye undi India lo, yet we treat women like nothing 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Valla iddari madhya em vunna , ex boy friends names photos tho saha veyyatam was not good. 

Avi vesthe thappa janam nammaru anukunnadu emo. But he caused new issues in all of those ex boy friends families. 

+10.

1 minute ago, hydusguy said:

ya its a choice.. i am just saying i wont choose those kind of girls too many exes bagges... which may result in complications later.

How will you know? It is not like you can check the history by running a report similar to to credit history... 

So, that is not feasible 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

How will you know? It is not like you can check the history by running a report similar to to credit history... 

So, that is not feasible 

The same way our dB friends calling him as psychopath based on his audio call and some msgs.