Akhila mupala next step

Rebel_Uncle

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

he only said that dude. Not my words. see his email i pasted. he planned for days together..

Ade email lo nuvvu post chesina email he mentioned that i dont want other to fell in her trap something on these lines kada ani miss ela iyyav dude

13 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

I really don't think that's H1

adhi constructive relationship aithe danni vadulkoni just H1 kosam no girl would leave

Trust me

He was always a back up option which he did n’t know.. anyways I won’t trust you I this matter sorry..

man mahesh GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, why don’t you think he does not want others to fall in her trap again?

He victimized himself.

I don't think other guys in the picture felt the same.

25 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade email lo nuvvu post chesina email he mentioned that i dont want other to fell in her trap something on these lines kada ani miss ela iyyav dude

Narcissism 

45 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Aa phone conversation vinte aa abbai control freak ani ardham aithundhi.

athanu cheppina daniki oppukokapothe me ammai alantidhi me ammai ilantidhi antaadu.

Valla amma daniki oppukokapothe me family ne ilantidhi antadu.

Ammailam kabatti memu ammai ki em support cheyatle.

Ne girl best friend ke nuv aithe em advice isthav.

Pranay lanti vadini cheskomani chepthava?

take a step back and think for a moment...try to put yourself into his and think, he was going through lot of mental stress of her to a level where it lead him to end his life... and then think about the phone conversation now. easy to conclude and judge w/o even knowing the facts.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Narcissism 

+1

Karmic bond. He should have explored about  spirituality god atleast 1%.

4 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

take a step back and think for a moment...try to put yourself into his and think, he was going through lot of mental stress of her to a level where it lead him to end his life... and then think about the phone conversation now. easy to conclude and judge w/o even knowing the facts.

aina naak okkati ardhm kaaanidhi enti ante... eee pillaki ki intha die hard fans ela ayyyaru... aaaa anirudh gaaademo pilla poook proposal email chesaaadu... veeedu adhi telsi kuda pelli seskundhmm annaduu..

yedho maya chese untundhii aa pillaa....    mari intha die hard fans ah... poni emaina aishrya rai or deepk pdkn ahh ante zameen asman farak undhii

12 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

Did that and went through his whole google drive. Listened to the conversation between his Boss and sister.

I wouldn't comment on topics that's beyond my understanding.

I still have the same opinion. May be he needed help and couldn't get. Sorry for that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

aina naak okkati ardhm kaaanidhi enti ante... eee pillaki ki intha die hard fans ela ayyyaru... aaaa anirudh gaaademo pilla poook proposal email chesaaadu... veeedu adhi telsi kuda pelli seskundhmm annaduu..

yedho maya chese untundhii aa pillaa....    mari intha die hard fans ah... poni emaina aishrya rai or deepk pdkn ahh ante zameen asman farak undhii

Padmini jathi sthri ayi vuntadhi.