IAS topper couple files for Divorce

csrcsr

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Humans are naturally not pair bonded. They do form social and sexual pair bonds only with few people. They may have a social pair bond with one person and a sexual pair bond with someone else. In some lucky instances, you can find a social bond and a sexual bond with the same person. In those instances, monogamy is guaranteed. There are neurobiological and chemical signatures to pair bonding. Affiliation with a person is mediated through OxyContin, vasopressin and dopamine. Not everyone can have these bonds and when they don’t, the relationships become unstable.

i like hot sexy girls and aunties... anochaa?

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

i like hot sexy girls and aunties... anochaa?

Again, if you have a high n-count, you will lose the ability to pair bond and thus not have a long term relationship. Not everyone out there is for you. 

53 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Humans are naturally not pair bonded. They do form social and sexual pair bonds only with few people. They may have a social pair bond with one person and a sexual pair bond with someone else. In some lucky instances, you can find a social bond and a sexual bond with the same person. In those instances, monogamy is guaranteed. There are neurobiological and chemical signatures to pair bonding. Affiliation with a person is mediated through OxyContin, vasopressin and dopamine. Not everyone can have these bonds and when they don’t, the relationships become unstable.

If I don't have either a social or a sexual bond, marriage won't work antaava

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Again, if you have a high n-count, you will lose the ability to pair bond and thus not have a long term relationship. Not everyone out there is for you. 

Some hotties +- +-

16 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

If I don't have either a social or a sexual bond, marriage won't work antaava

You may develop them partially overtime, but they are still square pegs in round holes.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:10 PM, Thokkalee said:

Working in civil services is very demanding both mentally and physically... unfortunately, they are always posted in different places and cannot be together all the time... this causes friction between couples.. 

wrong. Couples given choice to work in cities like Guntur & Vijaywada  together