IAS topper couple files for Divorce

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hmm he forced her to convert and she said f... off my understanding

Pappu not wished any hindu boy muslim couple...., he kept quiet now

Inka emana other reason unayamo let's wait 

Ee cong gallu  minority appeasement point tho hindus ni neglect cheyadam impacts 2014 nundi witness chestunaru and Inka continue avudhi 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

Very hard to tell what makes a marriage successful. 

It's very easy , leave your ego outside at least with your family. Or if the relationship was built on ego one of the partner should play dumb(smart) and is dumb.

1 hour ago, Dippindots said:

Asalu why should this be even a news

I remember posting the same comment on youtube. I didn't play the video at all but can firmly say that we are humans and we have egos especially IIT toppers and IAS officers. Stop idolizing those stupids , people who are really genius and want to change the world only would change the world not the toppers.  Just my two cents.

29 minutes ago, procrastinator4life said:

It's very easy , leave your ego outside at least with your family. Or if the relationship was built on ego one of the partner should play dumb(smart) and is dumb.

What is ego

On 11/23/2020 at 12:21 AM, NiranjanGaaru said:

Will abolish it , by passing it in Parliament

UCC vasthe you don’t need Special Marriage Act anymore. UCC unnappudu, Prohibition of Unlawful Conversion ela work ayithadi- assuming PUC is targeted for conversions through marriage.

brahmi10.gif

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

UCC vasthe you don’t need Special Marriage Act anymore. UCC unnappudu, Prohibition of Unlawful Conversion ela work ayithadi- assuming PUC is targeted for conversions through marriage.

brahmi10.gif

UCC antha easy kadhu 

It will take time, before that Muslim personal law board lantivi abolish cheyali, apude smooth ga jargudhi UCC process

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

UCC antha easy kadhu 

It will take time, before that Muslim personal law board lantivi abolish cheyali, apude smooth ga jargudhi UCC process

I see