Has any one experienced this here in the USA?

Shameless

5 hours ago, VD2 said:

11 enti cheppi chaavandi me mohaal manda

vegas and new york lo chudaleda. these ppl hand out music cds. and if you take it they will not take it back. they will ask for money. whatever you do , they will not take it back  and ask you to give anything you have and to contribute to budding talent. very common idi

One time i did not like the person who served me at a restaurant, I did not want to tip but my friend told me no we should if not it will be awkward. So I tipped for the sake of tipping, but honestly I wasn’t happy. While my friend gave $5, I gave $3 and did not say byee or anything. Konchem I feel now as I shuld have let it go .. 😐

1 hour ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

vegas and new york lo chudaleda. these ppl hand out music cds. and if you take it they will not take it back. they will ask for money. whatever you do , they will not take it back  and ask you to give anything you have and to contribute to budding talent. very common idi

so if koncham money isthe illegal aa adi??

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

One time i did not like the person who served me at a restaurant, I did not want to tip but my friend told me no we should if not it will be awkward. So I tipped for the sake of tipping, but honestly I wasn’t happy. While my friend gave $5, I gave $3 and did not say byee or anything. Konchem I feel now as I shuld have let it go .. 😐

Atleast you were sort of courteous....

Mana beggar indians never tip

All other beggars (indians) try to tip when you go out...like in restaurants.... Uber/lyft drivers

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Atleast you were sort of courteous....

Mana beggar indians never tip

All other beggars (indians) try to tip when you go out...like in restaurants.... Uber/lyft drivers

😂😂 Indians and tips never go together

mana antha penny-pinching evaru undaremo world lone.. 

I have seen many white/mexican/even black people tipping >5 in nail spa if they like the service.. antha generous buddhi mana vallaki undadhu ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sunnam said:

+1. India lo dopidi baaga ekkuva. Tip atleast 12% ivvandi. Even if bill is $10 give tip like $3. 

After all America gave you life, so give back some thing via generous tips. 

We are too cheap to do that annai

7 hours ago, shaw183 said:

regular ga ekada endi em chaduvuthunav ani adigi serve chesaka last lo tip kodiga ekva istunte... inta evakandi anna.. miru enta ichina owner ke evali anadu.. secret ga ivala ante odana chuste na job podi anadu..

mana desi restaurants bagotham edi..

Same happend to me. In godavari restaurant on overland park

10 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Never write tip on check in indian restaurants. Most of them don't pay waiters. Give them cash. 

Give cash to the waiter who took care of you ... If you leave it on the table  ..... Restaurant owner gadu 10gesthadu

14 hours ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

chudadam kaadu cd kuda teesukuna

5 hours ago, Rendu said:

Give cash to the waiter who took care of you ... If you leave it on the table  ..... Restaurant owner gadu 10gesthadu

Adi kooda 10gestharu chaala telivi ga ivvali, edo thanks boss annattu shakehand isthu chetilo pedatha nenu. Ledante aa desi owner gaadu atepe choostha untadu asthamanam

I know an Italian colleague visiting from Italy.. vaadi car antha Italians.. na car lo others vundey.. going for dinner.. he got pulled over.. car digi thope turum khan laaga velladu.. edo anna kooda vellaki basha ardham kaaledu anta.. gun teesi detain chesadanta.. ala chestuntey other Italians kooda car digi poyaaru.. back up pilichi andarini detain chesaru.. memu pull chesadu ani choosaam kaani freeway meeda aapaledu.. next exit teesukunnamu.. enthayina call ettakapoye sariki return velli choosaam.. already in hand cuffs all of them.. maakemayyindo ardham kaaledu with those many cop cars.. we went back in a loop again, called 911 to let them know we are pulling behind these folks at a distance and slowly approached the officers.. one came to us and we got the story.. Italy lo car digi police bhujala meeda cheyyesi casual ga maatladataaranta.. he was trying to do the same..

1 hour ago, MRI said:

I know an Italian colleague visiting from Italy.. vaadi car antha Italians.. na car lo others vundey.. going for dinner.. he got pulled over.. car digi thope turum khan laaga velladu.. edo anna kooda vellaki basha ardham kaaledu anta.. gun teesi detain chesadanta.. ala chestuntey other Italians kooda car digi poyaaru.. back up pilichi andarini detain chesaru.. memu pull chesadu ani choosaam kaani freeway meeda aapaledu.. next exit teesukunnamu.. enthayina call ettakapoye sariki return velli choosaam.. already in hand cuffs all of them.. maakemayyindo ardham kaaledu with those many cop cars.. we went back in a loop again, called 911 to let them know we are pulling behind these folks at a distance and slowly approached the officers.. one came to us and we got the story.. Italy lo car digi police bhujala meeda cheyyesi casual ga maatladataaranta.. he was trying to do the same..

Usually cross-cultural training isthe baguntadhi short term visitors ki...nenu JD lo pani chesetappudu india nundi JD US ki onsite paina oka 2-3 months work cheyadaniki kondharu desilu ostharu...okadaithe mari dhaarunam ga behave chesevadu office lo...door ni next ocche persons kosam hold kuda cheyakunda atlane odhili vellevadu...

• Haha 1