jai ho modi..

kakatiya

16 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Then you leave first if you are not comfortable Intead asking others who are comfortable to live  while making your self comfortable 

1. Personally, I already left at this point

2. Don't expect rules to be fair in politics, they never are and they never will be

3. Are you sure others are making my life comfortable ? Technically majority of Indians are cornered because of land based decisions like Pakistan. Won't say they are only hindus. But Indians suffered because of Muslim sympathizers who decided to break the country

11 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

1. Personally, I already left at this point

2. Don't expect rules to be fair in politics, they never are and they never will be

3. Are you sure others are making my life comfortable ? Technically majority of Indians are cornered because of land based decisions like Pakistan. Won't say they are only hindus. But Indians suffered because of Muslim sympathizers who decided to break the country

It's hilarious how you support a lot of things in India, which you oppose in America. 

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

It's hilarious how you support a lot of things in India, which you oppose in America. 

Well for beginners, India and USA are two entirely different countries

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

So, America needs to be inclusive, but India should not be inclusive? Illegal immigrants in America are alright, but illegal immigrants in India are bad? White supremacy exists in America but Hindu Supremacy does not exist in India?

You said it ...

4 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

Naku adhe artham kadhu... I saw his posts supporting Biden here, endho adhoka variety.  
CITI_c$y