GHMC - -PrePolls -- ExitPolls -- Results

kidney

6 minutes ago, kidney said:

Though I'm against Dora rule to some extent.. I really want BJP to loose this time..

UP lo work aiynattu TG lo rel!gion Campaign work avvadhu ani vallaki thelvali

1 minute ago, reality said:

BJ galla athi chusi... I also have same feeling. 

TRS corporaters saalu no need of BJP to defeat TRS 99 (plulo 35 already lost before the elction janalu cheppu tho kodthunaru

on top of this floods roads situation tho konni potayi 

plus congress almost nullified it will be wonder if they get 10

Dora kastangane idutadyu

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Gotchaa.

TRS may see a surprise. A weak congress is not a good sign for TRS.

TRS 50-60

Congress 10-15 (Lets not forget, they won Malkajgiri constituency)

And thodu dongalu MIM and BJP will share remaining.

If MIM and BJP thodudongalu aithe , in a situiation if TRS is short of mayor , can TRS confirm we dont take support from MIM ???

At least I can assure if BJP ki avsaram vasthe they dont take help of MIM

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, kidney said:

Though I'm against Dora rule to some extent.. I really want BJP to loose this time..

UP lo work aiynattu TG lo rel!gion Campaign work avvadhu ani vallaki thelvali

BJP wont loose anything above 35 huge for bjp

anything below 50 danger for dora

Offcourse with exofficio and mim help TRS will become mayor, wo cares who is the mayor all the care is the strength they show in this election, comedy endi ante no party know who is their mayor contestant its just show of strength

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If MIM and BJP thodudongalu aithe , in a situiation if TRS is short of mayor , can TRS confirm we dont take support from MIM ???

At least I can assure if BJP ki avsaram vasthe they dont take help of MIM

I am talking about prepoll understanding between those parties. Their so called ‘electioneering’ is much more ‘dongathanam’ than a constitutionally allowed alliance, similar to what BJP-PDP had in Kashmir.

How would MIM and BJ form an alliance, when their ‘show’ of animosity is oxygen for both of those parties?

Just now, reality said:

I am talking about prepoll understanding between those parties. Their so called ‘electioneering’ is much more ‘dongathanam’ than a constitutionally allowed alliance, similarly what BJP-PDP had in Kashmir.

How MIM and BJ form an alliance, when the their ‘show’ of animosity is oxygen for both of those parties?

SO if MIM and BJP has prepoll undertsanding 

and incase TRS is short of Mayor seats , MIM supports TRS  , so here its three muskeeteers ????

We need one statement to clear will TRS take MIM support or not if they are short of seats if they take , then according to you all three parties are together

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

and incase TRS is short of Mayor seats , MIM supports TRS  , so here its three muskeeteers ????

We need one statement to clear will TRS take MIM support or not if they are short of seats if they take , then according to you all three parties are together

Why would they give statement to you? Did BJ give statement about their alliance with PDP before election results?

Just now, reality said:

Why would they give statement to you? Did BJ give statement about their alliance with PDP before election results?

According to you MIM and BJP have prepoll electioneering agreement (I did not said that)

My question is if TRS takes support of MIM (or vice versa very much possible) to get to mayor even after the election 

According to your  all three parties are together ?? is the question 

I am not going PDP , TDP etc my discussion is limited to GHMC

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Post poll arrangements are always dynamic why would anykne disclose anything before the polls and if they did it will become pre-poll allaince 

2016 lo TRS 99, after mishandling of floods, covid and careless attitude of govt in issues like rtc strike and employees problems and hyd city problems, if they manage to get above 75, it's a miracle

Just now, hyperbole said:

Post poll arrangements are always dynamic why would anykne disclose anything and if they dis it will become pre-poll alliance 

Dont disclose (so called friendly contest ) there are many synonyms for it

Just now, csrcsr said:

According to you MIM and BJP have prepoll electioneering agreement (I did not said that)

My question is if TRS takes support of MIM (or vice versa very much possible) to get to mayor even after the election 

According to your  all three parties are together ?? is the question 

I am not going PDP , TDP etc my discussion is limited to GHMC

Oh oh oh... I never said agreement. Why would thieves have a public agreement?

There is a difference between ‘understanding’ and ‘agreement’. Their philosophy is same, religious hate politics, mind unna evadiki ayina artham avuthindhi about their understanding on polarization... Look what’s happening, did you see anything other than religious hate comments? 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

2016 lo TRS 99, after mishandling of floods, covid and careless attitude of govt in issues like rtc strike and employees problems and hyd city problems, if they manage to get above 75, it's a miracle

They already lost 30 to 35 in their existing 99 (plus 4 which they bought from other parties)

The thing is Congress became zero in almost 85 % of the seats so clear polarization between anti govt and for govt votes

TRS will bcome mayor with blessings from Asad and Owaisi , BJP needs that