A small example of how NDA is ruining economy ft Telugu fil industry

Ryzen_renoir

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

UP , bihar is being rewarded for their gross ineptitude to control their population . Why are BJP leaders asking people to bear 3 or more children ? 

I am not asking for 100% of share but center is just investing thousands of crores of money into landlocked Hindi states while ignoring coastal  states where potential for growth is much higher .  Aside from road projects nothing is being given to southern states , they are still behaving like a regional leadership and not a govt for the country . 

I don't agree with all the BJP leaders.. kontamandi Hindutva pichi lo alanti statements istaru, and I don't agree with them. 

Regarding the taxes, copy pasting an earlier post of mine in this regard:

Center ki Rs100 tax collections vaste, andulo they have to give a particular % to the states. In UPA's term, it was 32%. That means Rs32 will be distributed among all states. From 2014, after 14th Finance commission, it was  increased to 42%, so that states get more money. 15th Finance commission lo it was changed to 41% because J&K is no more a state and Center has to fund it. So, first of all, every state is getting more % share of total taxes collected by center compared to UPA term. 

Now there are two complaints here:

(1) some people say south states get lesser share. This is not true. Fact is- Richer states get lesser share. And Southern states are richer. In fact, Gujarat gets lesser share than AP, TN and KN. Same with Haryana. Haryana's per capita GDP is No.5 in the country. But they get significantly lesser share than all 5 southern states. Same with Uttarakhand also. Punjab's per capita GDP is almost equal to AP. But they get 25% of what AP gets. Now all of these states also should protest? 

(2) Second complaint is comparing the 14th and 15 financial commission. Yes, the % share of southern states has decreased (except TN). For UP it marginally decreased. MH, GJ, TN ki increase ayyayi.

But then the center is also clearing the revenue deficits of 14 states of which AP, TN, KL are there. AP is getting 5897 cr, TN 402 cr,  KL 15293 Cr. GJ, MH, UP, RJ get nothing in this category, because they don't have revenue deficit. 

My point is- there can be two arguments:

1) Why are well performing states getting lesser shares?

2) Why are southern states getting lesser shares?

First question is justified. Second question is not.

10 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

I don't agree with all the BJP leaders.. kontamandi Hindutva pichi lo alanti statements istaru, and I don't agree with them. 

Regarding the taxes, copy pasting an earlier post of mine in this regard:

Center ki Rs100 tax collections vaste, andulo they have to give a particular % to the states. In UPA's term, it was 32%. That means Rs32 will be distributed among all states. From 2014, after 14th Finance commission, it was  increased to 42%, so that states get more money. 15th Finance commission lo it was changed to 41% because J&K is no more a state and Center has to fund it. So, first of all, every state is getting more % share of total taxes collected by center compared to UPA term. 

Now there are two complaints here:

(1) some people say south states get lesser share. This is not true. Fact is- Richer states get lesser share. And Southern states are richer. In fact, Gujarat gets lesser share than AP, TN and KN. Same with Haryana. Haryana's per capita GDP is No.5 in the country. But they get significantly lesser share than all 5 southern states. Same with Uttarakhand also. Punjab's per capita GDP is almost equal to AP. But they get 25% of what AP gets. Now all of these states also should protest? 

(2) Second complaint is comparing the 14th and 15 financial commission. Yes, the % share of southern states has decreased (except TN). For UP it marginally decreased. MH, GJ, TN ki increase ayyayi.

But then the center is also clearing the revenue deficits of 14 states of which AP, TN, KL are there. AP is getting 5897 cr, TN 402 cr,  KL 15293 Cr. GJ, MH, UP, RJ get nothing in this category, because they don't have revenue deficit. 

My point is- there can be two arguments:

1) Why are well performing states getting lesser shares?

2) Why are southern states getting lesser shares?

First question is justified. Second question is not.

Interesting analysis...if you have time can you gimme the numbers and reports behind it or you can pm me!!

Regarding first point, can you elaborate it with taxes paid and share returned instead of s gdp???

Regarding revenue deficit bring paid up by the centre?? I didn't know that it is being cleared by the center...like directly coughing up the required money??? Kindly post the official data on this too...

1 hour ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Interesting analysis...if you have time can you gimme the numbers and reports behind it or you can pm me!!

Regarding first point, can you elaborate it with taxes paid and share returned instead of s gdp???

Regarding revenue deficit bring paid up by the centre?? I didn't know that it is being cleared by the center...like directly coughing up the required money??? Kindly post the official data on this too...

pm ed