Best Life insurance policy in USA ? to avoid go fund me

sage

• sage changed the title to Best Life insurance policy in USA ? to avoid go fund me
2 minutes ago, sage said:

What is best life insurance policy in USA. what amount is good enough.

I want to be in situation, where a go fund me campaign is not run.

Obama Care best 

Brother , monthly payments will be calculated based on the age If you take the life insurance through your company . That means , your monthly  premium will increase year over year .

Monthly payments are fixed for the term(20/30 year),  if you go with external term life insurance . That means , your premium remains same .

I have compared different policies on below mentioned website and enrolled. 

https://www.healthiq.com/

Brother , this is my understanding and I would like to share. 

Bhaa, ecountry lo ilife nsrurances is like a gambling & kind of tricky baa & immigrtion vallaki inkaa extra rules like just incase if u dnt want to conitue dn they wnt return ur money , e okka diOlege tho manam tisukomu ..

u need to dig into much more within information to understand the policies, entha telsukoni tiskunnaa insurance anni cover chyyavu ..

i wondered avarikaina gofund enduku avarsAram gaa marali ane dani paina konchem investigate chesthe telsindi ee vishayam,

& bymistake if u hVe any pre conditions most of ur insurances either suck u on premims or wont cover the major treatments ,appudu tappani sari aituations lo tappadu bhaa help funds :( to pay the expensive treatmnts n here 

still LTT & wait for expertises

1 hour ago, sage said:

selectquote.com they send quotes from different companies. Very good service. 

3 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Bhaa, ecountry lo ilife nsrurances is like a gambling & kind of tricky baa & immigrtion vallaki inkaa extra rules like just incase if u dnt want to conitue dn they wnt return ur money , e okka diOlege tho manam tisukomu ..

u need to dig into much more within information to understand the policies, entha telsukoni tiskunnaa insurance anni cover chyyavu ..

i wondered avarikaina gofund enduku avarsAram gaa marali ane dani paina konchem investigate chesthe telsindi ee vishayam,

& bymistake if u hVe any pre conditions most of ur insurances either suck u on premims or wont cover the major treatments ,appudu tappani sari aituations lo tappadu bhaa help funds :( to pay the expensive treatmnts n here 

Lot of misinformation.. as long as you won't lie, you are good. They also do blood work for most people. Once you die, your designators do get money mostly on 1 to 2 months. There are state laws to protect consumer interests. There are bad companies everywhere ... Just do some due diligence

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

Lot of misinformation.. as long as you won't lie, you are good. They also do blood work for most people. Once you die, your designators do get money mostly on 1 to 2 months. There are state laws to protect consumer interests. There are bad companies everywhere ... Just do some due diligence

Correct info

4 hours ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Wrong info.

5 hours ago, sage said:

Google top 5 life insurance companies and get just term life insurance ASAP

4 hours ago, accuman said:

There are no links between immigration status and insurance policy

Then what would happen if our visa is revoked or unable to pay premium while in India due to visa