What is American Dream

ShruteSastry

2 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

c/system32:// get-aduser -identity 'American' | select-Dream

nice try..😀 but I stick to what I mentioned earlier.. American Dream is a pipe dream...😀

9 minutes ago, Baava said:

Is to have a good looking with perfect shape girl as girlfriend as live-in

It’s definitely a dream, all I saw Desi’s with white girls next to him are fat chubby out of shape ones.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Genuine Question/Doubt:

Most of us ikkadiki vachi 30~50K karchupetti MS chesi, OPT and H1B la tho ikkada pani cheyadamena American Dream?

20% mandi, scholarship tho chaduvutaru, and may be FAANG lo panichestaru, adhena Americam Dream?

American Dream.. most of the people across  the world come here for lot of reasons. i will provide top 5 reasons.

1)  Intellectual Property Rights :- US protects the individuals / organization idea's from stealing. this benefitted millions and millions of people across the world, that's why every body applied for a patent in America.  Unless in flea markets you can not buy a fake product or merchandize in any of US store's or mall's, selling Fake products in India is more common.

2) World's Capitol for Any kind of business :- Us was a hub for almost anything in this world Arts/Science/Sex/Sports/Technology  

3) Land of Freedom :- You have freedom to bear fire arms, Start a business with less Red tape (in India if you want to start a business you need to give money from local Goonda to the GOVT official.. eemadhya thopudu bandla vallani kooda vadatledu), express your opinion freely (eg:- u can openly say that you are Gay or Bi Sexual no body cares about it) .

4) Respect from Authorities :- No matter your Financial situation you will be treated with at most respect by the all State or Federal  authorities .

5) Affordability :- You can buy most of the products (not Luxury ones) at an affordable price. 

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

American Dream.. most of the people across  the world come here for lot of reasons. i will provide top 5 reasons.

1)  Intellectual Property Rights :- US protects the individuals / organization idea's from stealing. this benefitted millions and millions of people across the world, that's why every body applied for a patent in America.  Unless in flea markets you can not buy a fake product or merchandize in any of US store's or mall's, selling Fake products in India is more common.

2) World's Capitol for Any kind of business :- Us was a hub for almost anything in this world Arts/Science/Sex/Sports/Technology  

3) Land of Freedom :- You have freedom to bear fire arms, Start a business with less Red tape (in India if you want to start a business you need to give money from local Goonda to the GOVT official.. eemadhya thopudu bandla vallani kooda vadatledu), express your opinion freely (eg:- u can openly say that you are Gay or Bi Sexual no body cares about it) .

4) Respect from Authorities :- No matter your Financial situation you will be treated with at most respect by the all State or Federal  authorities .

5) Affordability :- You can buy most of the products (not Luxury ones) at an affordable price. 

Nicely Put bro, I think i am getting it now. The freedom here is definitely different from everywhere else.

Respect is prime here, even a janitor and homeless are treated with respect.🙏 Dignity of labor exists here, even a ceo of the company greets security personnel and have chitchat .

American dream means spending 80% of the paycheck towards mortagages, car payments, insurances and still staying in debts throught lifetime. 

Just now, Sonu_Patel said:

American dream means spending 80% of the paycheck towards mortagages, car payments, insurances and still staying in debts throught lifetime. 

echhh1 dream anteee?

• Like 1