Elon Musk warns employees...

r2d2

10 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Ippudu kooda mingataniki  ready ...

Be sure to learn what these terms mean 

Capex 

Margin 

Profits

As long as their capex remains huge , that means they are putting back every penny possible into their own growth via r&d or new factory construction activities and mining contract details.

Also as long their margins keep improving , no one should worry about profits

But yes if you are not long on tesla based on their growth story. You should take these statements as a hint and short it.

Try it 

Haha

nenu cheppindhey vaadu antunnadu aa email lo I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. S&P lo listing basic criteria is profits I don't understand what do u man by no one should worry about profits. 

20 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

nenu cheppindhey vaadu antunnadu aa email lo I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. S&P lo listing basic criteria is profits I don't understand what do u man by no one should worry about profits. 

Profits  don't matter atleast for disruptive firms 

Long road ahead for profitability.

Once  they begin to rest and sit idle on profits the valuation will automatically drop

26 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

That he learnt new terms in trading during lockdown 2020

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Once  they begin to rest and sit idle on profits the valuation will automatically drop

Just say you are a Tesla simp and be done with it, no?

46 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Ippudu kooda mingataniki  ready ...

Be sure to learn what these terms mean 

Capex 

Margin 

Profits

As long as their capex remains huge , that means they are putting back every penny possible into their own growth via r&d or new factory construction activities and mining contract details.

Also as long their margins keep improving , no one should worry about profits

But yes if you are not long on tesla based on their growth story. You should take these statements as a hint and short it.

Try it 

Haha

ahaan...

26 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Also what he said what was absolutely correct, since employees getting compensated in stock 

And it's not a warning or anything. Just a reminder inviting further suggestions at improving margins and speeding up output. Saving pennies  and making cars faster. 

With capex already accounted for the next few yrs any means of increasing margins adds to increase in profits , which will make the share price worth it.

Otherwise correction is bound to happen, in a harsh way

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

That he learnt new terms in trading during lockdown 2020

Atleast I tried to fuck

1 minute ago, narsy said:

Just say you are a Tesla simp and be done with it, no?

Yes thatha I simp 

It will crash soon now that elon is worried  , please do short it

8 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Lol 10 years ayyindhi start ayyi long road ahead aa kaaniyyandi inka 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Atleast I tried to fuck

So did you also try to know that Tesla's margins are among the lowest in the industry? and its capex spending too? perhaps they spend in areas that point towards future growth.

may be you should try to make your point without talking down at someone, since what you are saying anyway is not insightful enough to justify that arrogance, may be.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

Lol 10 years ayyindhi start ayyi long road ahead aa kaaniyyandi inka 

Anthey anthey....  12 yrs 

Em cheddam 

Incapable unnaru janam 

Just now, narsy said:

So did you also try to know that Tesla's margins are among the lowest in the industry? and its capex spending too? perhaps they spend in areas that point towards future growth.

may be you should try to make your point without talking down at someone, since what you are saying anyway is not insightful enough to justify that arrogance, may be.

Nope their margin per car , what it takes to make one vs what they sell it for is the highest in industry.

Add to it , add on software features 

Either way , I do believe in their roadmap but currently I don't hold any position.

Radhe radhe radhe....

Just now, sattipandu said:

Nope their margin per car , what it takes to make one vs what they sell it for is the highest in industry.

Add to it , add on software features 

Either way , I do believe in their roadmap but currently I don't hold any position.

Radhe radhe radhe....

alright.

he's trying to run a automanufacturing company, like a digital startup. He may pull it off, because he's the first guy to attempt this. or not.

Still interesting to say where Tesla does. even discounting the irritating Tesla fanbois who want to credit every tech breakthrough to Musk and Tesla.