#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

@Iriswest aunty meeru pette pressure ki congressmen ki call chesi chepanu phone lo and email pampinchina below format lo

Hi Congressmen

I am forced to send messages, emails and calls from Indian communities. They are contacting us everyday from last week on WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and twitter. Our Indian  friends asking  me to create fake gmail accounts, fb accounts, call your office with multiple numbers leave voice messages, send multiple emails to pass this bill in house.

Format is provided and asked to change my name

This bill will harm ROW and it can take over the brilliant talent from other countries. I have seen many people from India who tell they are high skilled workers and  actually they are not. Too much of training to perform jobs,  Friend helping with code in office, onshore and offshore body shops, froxy calls and many frauds.

Do you want to pass S386 for this shady people ? Please think twice before you pass this bill. 

Thank you Congressman. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle_Fans said:

@Iriswest aunty meeru pette pressure ki congressmen ki call chesi chepanu phone lo and email pampinchina below format lo

Hi Congressmen

I am forced to send messages, emails and calls from Indian communities. They are contacting us everyday from last week on WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and twitter. Our Indian  friends asking  me to create fake gmail accounts, fb accounts, call your office with multiple numbers leave voice messages, send multiple emails to pass this bill in house.

Format is provided and asked to change the name

This bill will harm ROW and it can take over the brilliant talent from other countries. I have seen many people from India who tell they are high skilled workers and  actually they are not. Too much of training to perform jobs,  Friend helping with code in office, onshore and offshore body shops, ***** calls and many frauds.

Do you want to pass S386 for this shady people ? Please think twice before you vote for this bill. 

Thank you Congressman. 

Please confirm that you are kumar vuncle baa

2 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Please confirm that you are kumar vuncle baa

@KumarUncle crying  on H1-B, Students and H4 eads. Kumar uncle called H4 ead aunties brotherlls.

I am not crying on any one and recommending the best for ROW.

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Question is why doesnt house just remove Scott thatha language as Lee vuncle planned . If it goes in omnibus bill he can't do much anything any way. 

probably they just don't want to go against Scott in this way to spoil future relations ?

Nannu adigithe chinese version okkate kaadu Chala lolli vundi with too many amendments. Especially witch ki estham ledu e bill with 50% rule. ITServe and attorneys ki asalu estham leru with EAD clause. Already EB1 spill over lo EB1 current ayyaru. They will jump. Latino lolli. Original bill just 7 pages with just country caps daani h1 amendments add chesi racha racha chesadu Durbin thathaya. Enka last lo Rick Scott version ayyithe naa bootho naa. Finishing touch echi we worked hard but house lo work avvaledu antadu Lee sir with Big tech. They will come up again with new name new bill same game kichidi chesi dhobbutharu malli. E sari senate gelichina kuda Dems ki antha easy kaadu le bill lu pass cheyyatam as they have max 50 andulo okkadu atu etu Anna kuda Assam. 

9 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Aman latest messge

We need another round of calls and emails to be sent for the Action Item, this is very very urgent

@RunRaajaRun123 send the below format

Hi Congressmen

Format is provided and asked to change my name

This bill will harm ROW and it can take over the brilliant talent from other countries. I have seen many people from India who tell they are high skilled workers and  actually they are not. Too much of training to perform jobs,  Friend helping with code in office, onshore and offshore body shops, froxy calls and many frauds.

Do you want to pass S386 for this shady people ? Please think twice before you pass this bill. 

Thank you Congressman. 

9 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Aman latest messge

We need another round of calls and emails to be sent for the Action Item, this is very very urgent

So still chance vundi Kada. Dead ayyithe avvaledu le. Hope for the best but less chances. Chinese ki call chesi chinese amendments gurinchi cheppatam ante konchem funny ga ne vunna no options le enka. 

3 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Nannu adigithe chinese version okkate kaadu Chala lolli vundi with too many amendments. Especially witch ki estham ledu e bill with 50% rule. ITServe and attorneys ki asalu estham leru with EAD clause. Already EB1 spill over lo EB1 current ayyaru. They will jump. Latino lolli. Original bill just 7 pages with just country caps daani h1 amendments add chesi racha racha chesadu Durbin thathaya. Enka last lo Rick Scott version ayyithe naa bootho naa. Finishing touch echi we worked hard but house lo work avvaledu antadu Lee sir with Big tech. They will come up again with new name new bill same game kichidi chesi dhobbutharu malli. E sari senate gelichina kuda Dems ki antha easy kaadu le bill lu pass cheyyatam as they have max 50 andulo okkadu atu etu Anna kuda Assam. 

600K undhi kadhaa. IV will use it towards future Bill in the next year

1 minute ago, BacklogBadham said:

Deenakka ninnati daka Iran chai anukunnam eppudu chinese gallu vesina debba ki levakunta ayyindi. Edi pass kakunte nenu enka ID change chesukunta BacklogBadhamforever ani.

:giggle:

6 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

600K undhi kadhaa. IV will use it towards future Bill in the next year

Lol bro. IV gallu wrong track lo veluthunnaru. E lolli valla Iran and chinese vs Ind ayyindi. Basic ga Ind and Iran ki entha lolli US Immigration lo chusthunnam. Next time should come up with GC increase or no deal. Senate lo voppinchali elagaina andaru Immigration org kalisi. Ela alone ga fight chesi manalo maname kottukunela chesaru. Enough is enough. Next time agreement vunte ne bill thevali lekunte manaki leniponi aasha vallaki call chesi sathayinchudu malla manam depression ade alochinchatam. Time waste and mental torture. 

• Upvote 1