why aren't indian universities not at the level of harvard , stanford?

gothamprince

29 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I guess I don't meet people like you in my real world. And your reality is very different from my reality. I went to school to learn. I just asked my husband, he says he went to school to learn. So, I don't know the reality you talk about.

i went to school for two things; job and knowledge. 

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

aada build cheyyalsindhi IITs kaadhu bhayya.. ala aithey enno colleges ettaru AP TG la if u look at CBN and YSR Gov...

all andhra used to go chennai for btech, situation is different ..

funds iyyale, innovative ideas ni encourage cheyyali ... mana lathkor cinema awards function ni bhayankaranga chesthaar , ey roju aina manchi univs colleges functions grand level lo sesaara ..

Manchi professors ni encourage cheyyyale.... IITs kadthey emosthadhi .. naa royyaa

eella ki Valla bhai POTEL vigrahaalu, Ambetkar vigrahaalu . ivi kaadhu kattalsindhi .... em chesaro cheppu MOSHA .. 

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

i went to school to learn many things except the the real thing ... :) 

haha. Nenu eppudu chese job separate training pettukoni chaduvukunnadhey. Nenu degree lo chadivina calculus eppati dhaka byta ekkada use cheyale 😁

2 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

aada build cheyyalsindhi IITs kaadhu bhayya.. ala aithey enno colleges ettaru AP TG la if u look at CBN and YSR Gov...

all andhra used to go chennai for btech, situation is different ..

funds iyyale, innovative ideas ni encourage cheyyali ... mana lathkor cinema awards function ni bhayankaranga chesthaar , ey roju aina manchi univs colleges functions grand level lo sesaara ..

Manchi professors ni encourage cheyyyale.... IITs kadthey emosthadhi .. naa royyaa

True, 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

haha. Nenu eppudu chese job separate training pettukoni chaduvukunnadhey. Nenu degree lo chadivina calculus eppati dhaka byta ekkada use cheyale 😁

So what's the use of your degree

4 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

eella ki Valla bhai POTEL vigrahaalu, Ambetkar vigrahaalu . ivi kaadhu kattalsindhi .... em chesaro cheppu MOSHA .. 

Blossoming IITs, IIMs
In the past six years, the Modi-government has announced the setting up of 5,000 Atal Tinkering Labs, seven IITs, an equal number of IIMs, 14 IIITs, one NIT and four NIDs. This is probably the higherst growth spurt of higher educational institutions since independence. The criticism though was that the IIMs have to fund themselves and the government hand-holding will not be as strong as before. 

Institutes of Eminence
Recognition of talent is very important and Modi does it well. Critics might say that the education budget has not increased over the past six years but the government has surely recognised the institutes that stand out even in that stringent budget. Institutes of Eminence (IoE) is a recognition scheme for higher education institutes in India, set by the University Grants Commission in 2017. If you are a public institution on the list, you are eligible for Rs 1,000 crore in grants. 

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

nee DP lo nee calcus kanipisthondhi ga ... subject untey even without knowing u will be using subconsciously... education makes u more matured with better knowledge, math will tell u how to calculate life, since will tell u how to behave, social will tell u how to take decisions,  no particular theory is used specifically,

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Blossoming IITs, IIMs
In the past six years, the Modi-government has announced the setting up of 5,000 Atal Tinkering Labs, seven IITs, an equal number of IIMs, 14 IIITs, one NIT and four NIDs. This is probably the higherst growth spurt of higher educational institutions since independence. The criticism though was that the IIMs have to fund themselves and the government hand-holding will not be as strong as before. 

Institutes of Eminence
Recognition of talent is very important and Modi does it well. Critics might say that the education budget has not increased over the past six years but the government has surely recognised the institutes that stand out even in that stringent budget. Institutes of Eminence (IoE) is a recognition scheme for higher education institutes in India, set by the University Grants Commission in 2017. If you are a public institution on the list, you are eligible for Rs 1,000 crore in grants. 

ilanti articles akhariki JAGGAD govt lo kooda raayochu bochudu ... Nadu Nedu, program gurinchi rasthey 4 pages fill aidhi ..

If u dont serve the end purpose or dont achieve the end goal, whats the use.

daily SAMBHOGAM CHESTAAAV, KAANI PILLALU PUTTARU .. AA SAMBADAANIKI CHESTHEY ENTHA CHEYYAKAPOTHEY ENTHA

1 minute ago, migilindhi151 said:

nee DP lo nee calcus kanipisthondhi ga ... subject untey even without knowing u will be using subconsciously... education makes u more matured with better knowledge, math will tell u how to calculate life, since will tell u how to behave, social will tell u how to take decisions,  no particular theory is used specifically,

Na dp lo unnadhi nenu kadhu 😂

sure! Andhukega parents chinnapti nunchi schools and colleges ki pampistharu :)