why aren't indian universities not at the level of harvard , stanford?

gothamprince

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Minimum bachelor’s degree required ane requirement ki check 😁

I don't think this is a requirement in IT jobs as long as you can leetcode. What degree did Mark Zuckerberg have?

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Na dp lo unnadhi nenu kadhu 😂

sure! Andhukega parents chinnapti nunchi schools and colleges ki pampistharu :) 

nuvvani nenu seppaledhu ga ... either u want her or or u wanted to be like her ... LOL

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

I don't think this is a requirement in IT jobs as long as you can leetcode. What degree did Mark Zuckerberg have?

How many MZs do u see? What abt people who work for facebook ? Why they do not see themselves like another MZ or gates or jobs 🧐

few people rule, others follow. I did not invent education, some one else did and I follow like the rest of the 95% of the people. 

3 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

nuvvani nenu seppaledhu ga ... either u want her or or u wanted to be like her ... LOL

Neither. I just like her :) 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

How many MZs do u see? What abt people who work for facebook ? Why they do not see themselves like another MZ or gates or jobs 🧐

few people rule, others follow. I did not invent education, some one else did and I follow like the rest of the 95% of the people. 

Do the job requirements say you need a bachelor's degree is what I am asking. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Do the job requirements say you need a bachelor's degree is what I am asking. 

Bachelor’s degree is a minimum educational requirement for the jobs I apply to. When they do a BCG on me, they contact my school to confirm I hold a degree as per their requirements. 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

What’s wrong in being a dkc 😝 

malli thappu question aduguthunnav ... Did i say it is wrong .. i felt u r a DKC and i ant favour the DKCs 

3 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Just like enjineering college lo java namke vasthe syllabus lo untadhi. . . job oriented skills ameerpet institutes lo osthadhi. .. all that IIM, IIT, haywards teach manipulate, scam, strategical tactics, committing frauds in diplomatic way in the limits of law. . .no one teaches innovation, something good for future of humanity . . . . bokka em kaadu intha * * * * * mandi ni chusam aa institutes nundi

Fantastically written.

Mana IIT and IIM saduvulu ego satisfaction ki thappa there is no passion to create anything new. Using education for Fraud and cunning, manipulative scams tho money etla sampaadinchalani nerchukovadaaniki thappa endhuku upayogam ledhu...

Manollaki value and ethical driven education eppudu chepthaaro ani waiting..

• Upvote 1

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

malli thappu question aduguthunnav ... Did i say it is wrong .. i felt u r a DKC and i ant favour the DKCs 

Okay emo the way u said it.. dkc is a troll thing annatu anipinchindi.. 

e db lo chala mandi nenu dkc anukuntaru so u can fix on that if u want to.. im okay with people calling me man, woman, trans, shemale, gay, lesbian or anything ..