why aren't indian universities not at the level of harvard , stanford?

gothamprince

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Stanford ayina, harvard ayina hayward ayina majority antha manavallu, chinkis/japs. . . 

Just branding different.. .  

hope you akasam nee haddura movie . . 5 star votel dosa and veedi chira tiffin center lo same ingredients. . . 

same students but different output

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Universities need high infrastructure and research output. Indian universities lag big time in both. There are various other factors but these two stand out as major ones. 

dheniki ba. . british library of crime records nundi world wide confidential crime cases case-study ga provide chesi corporate fraudsters in every sector lo produce cheyadaanikaaa 

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

same students but different output

All same student, but in different clothing and make up. . . @3$%

paisal ekkuva unte branded clothing and you look rich and corporate. .  cheap clothing lo galli poral laaga untaaru

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

dheniki ba. . british library of crime records nundi world wide confidential crime cases case-study ga provide chesi corporate fraudsters in every sector lo produce cheyadaanikaaa 

The aftermath of research output is beyond the syllabus of this disco. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

All same student, but in different clothing and make up. . . @3$%

paisal ekkuva unte branded clothing and you look rich and corporate. .  cheap clothing lo galli poral laaga untaaru

naku only medical field gurinche idea undi ba their approach is different the medicine we are reading is theirs we are just following them, they are very notable contributions from indian universities

US lo decent/average school ki vellina Ivy league schools ki vellina .. there is always equal chance of reaching ur goal. 
I went to a normal average state school, last 3-4 years (previous years lo stats naku teledhu) lo ma school nunchi many students went to great companies for jobs and performing very well(linkedin profiles) ..(I made a mistake making up excuses like a loser, realized it is never late to start working on ur goals..) 

Manchi top universities ki velthey ekuva chances of success unna, any student with serious work and dedication can do anything in this country.. I do not like the idea of top universities and people who show off that they went to top universities (I laugh at them in the back) they r paying 20k+ per sem to get a degree that is useful to get a job let’s say faang, the same jobs lo place aina vallki degrees undavu, or come from a less known school... money minting thapa dheniki paniki ravu e so called top schools... unless u r into research or anything u want to do out of the line .. then that’s a diff story.

3 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

naku only medical field gurinche idea undi ba their approach is different the medicine we are reading is theirs we are just following them, they are very notable contributions from indian universities

Medical field and folks wer divine till 70s. . after the creation of or the advent of great HIV aids scam. .. the medical world folks and pharma companies started becoming greedy, super rich, barbaric and inhuman

2 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Medical field and folks wer divine till 70s. . after the creation of or the advent of great HIV aids scam. .. the medical world folks and pharma companies started becoming greedy, super rich, barbaric and inhuman

medical profession is still divine nenu andulo unna kabatti cheppadam ledu but there are many doctors wh put their life before patiuent

13 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Same with technical stuff , indian universities have no contribution 

3 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

medical profession is still divine nenu andulo unna kabatti cheppadam ledu but there are many doctors wh put their life before patiuent

Sorry brother, not everyone in medical field is bad i meant. . .i respect the doctors. . even mana db lo @Gnan_anna is also into medical stream.  . i'm particularly against the fraudsters not only in this medical world but any who gets into this harvard, stanford learn the mischievous skills @3$% and then get into their family businesses, politics or become CFO, CEOs, and then cheat, commit frauds, scams etc.,

Interntaionl students from india soent 7.4 billion $ in usa for 2019-20

This is higher than higher education budget india spends on higher education isntitutes like iit , nit 

So you have your answer there.

Indian government spends revenue on freebies to white card folks..

Whike green card aspiring folks move to america..

So they dint care spending money on higher education and health jnfrastructure 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

US lo decent/average school ki vellina Ivy league schools ki vellina .. there is always equal chance of reaching ur goal. 
I went to a normal average state school, last 3-4 years (previous years lo stats naku teledhu) lo ma school nunchi many students went to great companies for jobs and performing very well(linkedin profiles) ..(I made a mistake making up excuses like a loser, realized it is never late to start working on ur goals..) 

Manchi top universities ki velthey ekuva chances of success unna, any student with serious work and dedication can do anything in this country.. I do not like the idea of top universities and people who show off that they went to top universities (I laugh at them in the back) they r paying 20k+ per sem to get a degree that is useful to get a job let’s say faang, the same jobs lo place aina vallki degrees undavu, or come from a less known school... money minting thapa dheniki paniki ravu e so called top schools... unless u r into research or anything u want to do out of the line .. then that’s a diff story.

That's the problem if you think of education as a means of getting a job. If you considered education purely for the fun of learning, you won't say the same. 

4 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Sorry brother, not everyone in medical field is bad i meant. . .i respect the doctors. . even mana db lo @Gnan_anna is also into medical stream.  . i'm particularly against the fraudsters not only in this medical world but any who gets into this harvard, stanford learn the mischievous skills @3$% and then get into their family businesses, politics or become CFO, CEOs, and then cheat, commit frauds, scams etc.,

i understand about some of the things ba which are partly true about corporate hospitals and pharma companies ba but the doctors are scapegoats in it . the profits won't reach the doctors but the blame will. and next about harvard, mayp clinic , these are the places where maximum research is going on and all our treatment guidelines in india follow those  and standard textbooks we read in our universities are written by them from harvard, mayo etc