why aren't indian universities not at the level of harvard , stanford?

gothamprince

4 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

i understand about some of the things ba which are partly true about corporate hospitals and pharma companies ba but the doctors are scapegoats in it . the profits won't reach the doctors but the blame will. and next about harvard, mayp clinic , these are the places where maximum research is going on and all our treatment guidelines in india follow those  and standard textbooks we read in our universities are written by them from harvard, mayo etc

Agreed. !!

mama india docs wrist dheggar pulse pattukuni bp cheptharu accurate ga..  even indian gynecs doesn't need preg test kits or urine protein tests to confirm pregnancy. . . The western research and business is being forced on indian medical and agriculture fields. . . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

Agreed. !!

mama india docs wrist dheggar pulse pattukuni bp cheptharu accurate ga..  even indian gynecs doesn't need preg test kits or urine protein tests to confirm pregnancy. . . The western research is being forced on indian medical and agriculture fields. . . 

i agree partially but those techniques are developed by western physicians nenu nuvvu cheppina vatiki western names chepta mama , i agree there is concept of pulse in our ayurveda bu the different types of pulses there are many where all described by western physicians not even a single pulse type is described first by an indian physician

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

That's the problem if you think of education as a means of getting a job. If you considered education purely for the fun of learning, you won't say the same. 

For me, spending $$$ and going to school is not just for fun learning. I want to get something more than fun out of my time, effort and $$$. Most of the people go to schools for the same reason. 

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

but the learning environment matters antunna

_LuaXD.gif

Yeah learning environment matters if u want to do research or become scientist , or to create something innovation

Otherwise aath care , joblu cheskunavallaki ekkadaina okkate

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

i agree partially but those techniques are developed by western physicians nenu nuvvu cheppina vatiki western names chepta mama , i agree there is concept of pulse in our ayurveda bu the different types of pulses there are many where all described by western physicians not even a single pulse type is described first by an indian physician

Susruta Samhita lo clear ga documented undi pulse at different parts of the body and analyze their functioning and then Charaka further detailed extension ichadu. .. Susruta 600 BC, Charaka written Charaka Samhita in 200 BC. . . 

German, british and american scientists pichipatti nattu sadhivinaaru different versions of these samhitha texts, and they downplayed our samhitha thesis over a period which happens even today in the US in any field. . .and i don't have to specifically mention that our Susruta is the one who first performed surgery and taught extensively . .. .  

14 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

For me, spending $$$ and going to school is not just for fun learning. I want to get something more than fun out of my time, effort and $$$. Most of the people go to schools for the same reason. 

You don't need to go to school to get a job. But the reason you go to school, is to learn. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

You don't need to go to school to get a job. But the reason you go to school, is to learn. 

I do not have the talent to get a well paying job without a college degree. So I must go to a school in order to give myself a chance. 

But, I do agree we go to school to learn.

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Susruta Samhita lo clear ga documented undi pulse at different parts of the body and analyze their functioning and then Charaka further detailed extension ichadu. .. Susruta 600 BC, Charaka written Charaka Samhita in 200 BC. . . 

German, british and american scientists pichipatti nattu sadhivinaaru different versions of these samhitha texts, and they downplayed our samhitha thesis over a period which happens even today in the US in any field. . .and i don't have to specifically mention that our Susruta is the one who first performed surgery and taught extensively . .. .  

i know about our great medical innovations and about sushrutha and charaka but sadly we didn't build on our foundations or roots and neglected them we didn't update otherwise it would have been different story

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gothamprince said:

mana, IIT's , AIIMS not par with US or UK universities

Reservation concept valla Niku ala anipisthundji anukunta...

Did you study in IIT by chance

27 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Ippudu emantav ra andharini school manipincheyala?

brahmi10.gif

• Haha 1