Desi kastaluuu vammo

veerigadu

24 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Yeah, nice word. I guess the final goal is reaching the 100th step in the game and the way to reach the 100th step. 

100th step is not the last step though.. 11 letters in Telugu so we can’t have 100 as the last one

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Damn

thellolu far better ee latinos tho polisthe...my wife kuda antundhi maa latinos baiti valla mundhu act chestharu pity kosam but lopala mathram sontha latinos ki against ga untaru ani...maa wife QC leader undedhi mundhu, ippdu QC Supervisor aindhi...she got that position because of her performance and thana thoti colleagues maa wife full happy ga wishes cheppi cake cut cheyinchi peddha party chesaru and next day valla boss ki anonymous ga letters pamparu how she doesn't have much experience in the company ani..

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Vykuntapali is naanartham then. 

no it's not.

it's paryayapadam (different word with same meaning)

naarthalu (same word with different meanings)

We are so emotional and emotions drive us. We need something to divide us. 

Rich and Poor

Race and skin color

Caste, Visa/immigration status in US/ Reservation in India/Country of birth 

Religion

33 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

BTW, I think word ni ila break down chesi artham telusukodanine thatpadaartham antaru anukunta. Nuvvu anukunedi naanarthaalu. 

Buy it and Play it on December 25th ra

17 minutes ago, Shameless said:

thellolu far better ee latinos tho polisthe...my wife kuda antundhi maa latinos baiti valla mundhu act chestharu pity kosam but lopala mathram sontha latinos ki against ga untaru ani...maa wife QC leader undedhi mundhu, ippdu QC Supervisor aindhi...she got that position because of her performance and thana thoti colleagues maa wife full happy ga wishes cheppi cake cut cheyinchi peddha party chesaru and next day valla boss ki anonymous ga letters pamparu how she doesn't have much experience in the company ani..

abboo.. maree worst unnaru kada

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

ma wife valla elder sister eppudu choosina I am there for you anytime and I will do anything for you antadhi, but too much jealousy maa wife ante and has never helped or done anything my wife needed, and she always tries to pull my wife down when she is growing...

I lost my job due to COVID and was unemployed for almost 6 months...aa time lo none of my wife's family at least talked to us...but they will be at my house for all the happy events...

Wow, desi mentality lage undi ga, shame to shame . Do you got new job yet ?? They are jealous on your wife because you do IT job and earn more then them ??

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Agreed in jealous part. Latinos hates each other. Same desi mentality. 

2 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow, desi mentality lage undi ga, shame to shame . Do you got new job yet ?? They are jealous on your wife because you do IT job and earn more then them ??

My wife's family is lower middle class family and none of them have ever reached college level...I am into manufacturing and they cry a lot because they are working their ass off and I just sit at a desk and earn 3-4 times more than them and they think it is not balanced..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Agreed in jealous part. Latinos hates each other. Same desi mentality. 

at least desis doesn't open up much and do not talk to the opposite person whereas latinos they act too much in front of the person and then they back stab...

3 hours ago, Dippindots said:

no it's not.

it's paryayapadam (different word with same meaning)

naarthalu (same word with different meanings)

naana arthalu

frustrated telugu news anchor on Make a GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

My wife's family is lower middle class family and none of them have ever reached college level...I am into manufacturing and they cry a lot because they are working their ass off and I just sit at a desk and earn 3-4 times more than them and they think it is not balanced..

Wow interesting, nee story chepu uncle, how you ended up meeting Mexican girl and eventually married her . I see lot of tella and desi couple but not desi and Mexico mix. 

I heard yuba city in california have this Mexico and Punjabi mix but not heard about Telugu and Mexico.

20 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow interesting, nee story chepu uncle, how you ended up meeting Mexican girl and eventually married her . I see lot of tella and desi couple but not desi and Mexico mix. 

I heard yuba city in california have this Mexico and Punjabi mix but not heard about Telugu and Mexico.

10 years back memidharam oke company lo pani chese vallam...nenu akkada CPT paina internship chesthunde and maa wife Quality Controller ga pani chesthunde...she comes from a lower middle class family like us and we liked each other and that's how we started...naku actual ga inko ID undhi ee DB lo but dhaani password gurthu ledhu so ee ID creat cheyalsi ochindhi...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

10 years back memidharam oke company lo pani chese vallam...nenu akkada CPT paina internship chesthunde and maa wife Quality Controller ga pani chesthunde...she comes from a lower middle class family like us and we liked each other and that's how we started...naku actual ga inko ID undhi ee DB lo but dhaani password gurthu ledhu so ee ID creat cheyalsi ochindhi...

Nice

• Like 1