Desi kastaluuu vammo

veerigadu

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Vinevallu unte mana fake IDs tho vacchiiiii shana cheppochu antunna @Rudimental alias KVP

Dont tag me ra musti kvp of the db go and get f’ed by everyone with your brainless posts useless piece of 💩 

11 hours ago, Shameless said:

ma wife valla elder sister eppudu choosina I am there for you anytime and I will do anything for you antadhi, but too much jealousy maa wife ante and has never helped or done anything my wife needed, and she always tries to pull my wife down when she is growing...

I lost my job due to COVID and was unemployed for almost 6 months...aa time lo none of my wife's family at least talked to us...but they will be at my house for all the happy events...f 

f the relations 

4 hours ago, Shameless said:

10 years back memidharam oke company lo pani chese vallam...nenu akkada CPT paina internship chesthunde and maa wife Quality Controller ga pani chesthunde...she comes from a lower middle class family like us and we liked each other and that's how we started...naku actual ga inko ID undhi ee DB lo but dhaani password gurthu ledhu so ee ID creat cheyalsi ochindhi...

forgot password option undhi ani marchipoayaavaa...

email kuda marichitivaa ?

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Adhi “pathamu” kaadha?

Yea... పథము = path, పదము=word which also means adugu (step).
So it’s like one putting steps towards higher position through ladders. Board lo okko box okko padam anukunta. 

11 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

forgot password option undhi ani marchipoayaavaa...

email kuda marichitivaa ?

naa paatha company email pettinde and recent ga layoff aindhi, so can't access that email anymore...

28 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naa paatha company email pettinde and recent ga layoff aindhi, so can't access that email anymore...

endhii DB kosam u have used company email address... woaahhh

• Haha 1