would you give job to a known sexual harasser?

narsy

Just now, KaipuRaja said:

aa job neeka or asking in general bhayya?

in general. enduku ivvakudadhu ani thinking.

our systems are too stubborn, and look for all kinds of excuses to keep people out, rather than including them.

ippati kaalam lo aithey, once someone is called out for metoo, 2 things happen

1. the guy is completely socially shamed, and loses all potential future revenue (least likely thing to happen)

2. the guy simply denies it, and everybody acts like nothing ever happened, and start blaming the girl (most likely thing to happen)

both are unfortunate kadha. in the end, guys end up not even realising how terrible their behaviour is, in general, twoards women.

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

in general. enduku ivvakudadhu ani thinking.

our systems are too stubborn, and look for all kinds of excuses to keep people out, rather than including them.

ippati kaalam lo aithey, once someone is called out for metoo, 2 things happen

1. the guy is completely socially shamed, and loses all potential future revenue (least likely thing to happen)

2. the guy simply denies it, and everybody acts like nothing ever happened, and start blaming the girl (most likely thing to happen)

both are unfortunate kadha. in the end, guys end up not even realising how terrible their behaviour is, in general, twoards women.

US lo aite it ll be registered ankunta and sure it’s tough for them to get good jobs..

and rules inta strict untene inni cases ostunai imagine if they’re relaxed..

1 minute ago, KaipuRaja said:

US lo aite it ll be registered ankunta and sure it’s tough for them to get good jobs..

and rules inta strict untene inni cases ostunai imagine if they’re relaxed..

US lo, if you are registered sex felon, then life is over for you. 

no idea how serious the crime has to be to come under that list. I have to read up on that

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, narsy said:

?????

Nenu maa paatha company lo work shesthunnappudu oka 45+ year old operator kotthaga join ayyadu...he was good in understanding the process and also suggested me many continuous improvement ideas within the shopfloor...oka 2 months tharavatha vaadu work ki ravadam maanesadu...theera choosthe vadu prison lo serving his sentence...vadi history check chesthe he was pedophile and was arrested before...he came out on probabtion and was working with us...he was again caught in a sting operation...

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Nenu maa paatha company lo work shesthunnappudu oka 45+ year old operator kotthaga join ayyadu...he was good in understanding the process and also suggested me many continuous improvement ideas within the shopfloor...oka 2 months tharavatha vaadu work ki ravadam maanesadu...theera choosthe vadu prison lo serving his sentence...vadi history check chesthe he was pedophile and was arrested before...he came out on probabtion and was working with us...he was again caught in a sting operation...

holy fcuk. so not safe giving them jobs aa.. sad.

35 minutes ago, narsy said:

holy fcuk. so not safe giving them jobs aa.. sad.

my ex-company usually hires wage employees who have criminal records...I worked with one guy who set his apartment building on fire when he caught his wife sleeping with someone else...this guys was sentenced to 21 years I think and he was released on probation after serving 17 years...I worked with him for 2 years before I left the company...he is an awesome guy and he is friends with me on FB

• Upvote 1