would you give job to a known sexual harasser?

narsy

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

my ex-company usually hires wage employees who have criminal records...I worked with one guys who set his apartment building on fire when he caught his wife sleeping with someone else...this guys was sentenced to 21 years I think and he was released on probation after serving 17 years...I worked with him for 2 years before I left the company...he is an awesome guy and he is friends with me on FB

https://law.justia.com/cases/wisconsin/court-of-appeals/2007/29358.html

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

my ex-company usually hires wage employees who have criminal records...I worked with one guys who set his apartment building on fire when he caught his wife sleeping with someone else...this guys was sentenced to 21 years I think and he was released on probation after serving 17 years...I worked with him for 2 years before I left the company...he is an awesome guy and he is friends with me on FB

I'm talking about sexual harassers, not branded criminals.most of these harassers don't face the law, because the crimes don't reach the legal standard for jail time. 

Just now, narsy said:

I'm talking about sexual harassers, not branded criminals.most of these harassers don't face the law, because the crimes don't reach the legal standard for jail time. 

I mean I just shared this as an example that most work places do hire these kind of people...at my work place, there were several felons (from pedophiles to murderers) working as wage employees....every year, for at least 3-6 months, we used to receive a bunch of criminals (actually serving time in prison) to work for us on a temporary basis...we never knew what they were convicted for... 

7 minutes ago, narsy said:

#Metoo start ayyidi, ee types of incidents nunche.  Most of them can't be proved in court. 

Basically this topic is similar to if cancel culture is correct or not. Do we have to cancel the people based on just being accused by someone?

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

#Metoo start ayyidi, ee types of incidents nunche.  Most of them can't be proved in court. 

Basically this topic is similar to if cancel culture is correct or not. Do we have to cancel the people based on just being accused by someone?

Cancel culture ante? Its chillar thing le. 

Metoo is serious. At least what it claims to say is serious. 

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

once Trump gadu vaadi presidency finish ainatharuvatha entha mandhi aunties/ammailu ostharoo ee MeToo tho.. 

Just now, Shameless said:

once Trump gadu vaadi presidency finish ainatharuvatha entha mandhi aunties/ammailu ostharoo ee MeToo tho.. 

Vaadu lite le. 

Many guys don't understand how to work with girls and keep it professional. They should be encouraged to, instead of being banished at the first instance someone calls them out.

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

Anyway.... Long shot lo picture chusinappudu, we should give him a second change anipisthundi. which is logical.

Close up lo what was robbed from victim ani connect ayinappudu he should be punished anipisthundi. Emotion ki connect ayite. 

Most women who are sexually assaulted fear the over powering nature of the aggressor and also feel their body is vilified  (cause of it is more related to shame). If we take the shame part out of the equation, there is no difference between a teacher that uses corporal punishment on children. Both the teacher and sexual aggressor try to physically and mentally overpower the other party. 

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

Vaadu lite le. 

Many guys don't understand how to work with girls and keep it professional. They should be encouraged to, instead of being banished at the first instance someone calls them out.

maa office lo oka pilla kothaga edho weight loss program start chesindhi andi naatho share chesukundhi like promoting the program...maa wife tho discuss chesinappudu maa wife aa ammai before and after weight adugumannadhi...normal ae kadha ani aa pilani adiga...next day HR nundi call sexual harassment chesa ani... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

maa office lo oka pilla kothaga edho weight loss program start chesindhi andi naatho share chesukundhi like promoting the program...maa wife tho discuss chesinappudu maa wife aa ammai before and after weight adugumannadhi...normal ae kadha ani aa pilani adiga...next day HR nundi call sexual harassment chesa ani... 

Haha

1 minute ago, narsy said:

Haha

true bro...lucky ga nenu aa pillani adigina time lo pakkana inka 3 operators unde...investigation aipoye varaku nannu suspend chesaru work nundi...

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

true bro...lucky ga nenu aa pillani adigina time lo pakkana inka 3 operators unde...investigation aipoye varaku nannu suspend chesaru work nundi...

Adhey chepthunna. This is silly ani. 

Guys and girls living inside their own bubbles 

9 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Anyway.... Long shot lo picture chusinappudu, we should give him a second change anipisthundi. which is logical.

Close up lo what was robbed from victim ani connect ayinappudu he should be punished anipisthundi. Emotion ki connect ayite. 

Most women who are sexually assaulted fear the over powering nature of the aggressor and also feel their body is vilified  (cause of it is more related to shame). If we take the shame part out of the equation, there is no difference between a teacher that uses corporal punishment on children. Both the teacher and sexual aggressor try to physically and mentally overpower the other party. 

Hmmm

1 minute ago, narsy said:

Adhey chepthunna. This is silly ani. 

Guys and girls living inside their own bubbles 

There is no definite meaning of sexual harassment...if the woman feels uncomfortable with the actions of the men then they call it mostly as harassment...oka classis example: maa office lo oka 60+ years supervisor unnadu...he sits close to the door and he usually opens the door for everyone if he is close and he used to open the door for a 18 year old girl who was working as an intern...she complained to the HR that he is harassing her by opening the door...many women in the office took his side but he still was given warning same as me...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

There is no definite meaning of sexual harassment...if the woman feels uncomfortable with the actions of the men then they call it mostly as harassment...oka classis example: maa office lo oka 60+ years supervisor unnadu...he sits close to the door and he usually opens the door for everyone if he is close and he used to open the door for a 18 year old girl who was working as an intern...she complained to the HR that he is harassing her by opening the door...many women in the office took his side but he still was given warning same as me...

Haha