I have a PhD and a stable job but my gf still dumped me two months ago. My heart aches now

DonnyStrumpet

33 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

You should have dump the desi and propose ashley.

you do not have logic 

I love her brah. 6 years and thousands of hours. Can't dispose her so easy 

49 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Nenu ashley tho thanaku phone cheyinchi matladinchanuuu. But she didn't believe. Ashley kuda papam bags try chesindhi convince cheyadiniki. But it didn't work out. 

One day Ashley really got vexed up and said fuck it man. Your girl frnd is really crazy. If you really think she is worth she shouldn't be so hard on you cheppindhi. 

did you ever check if Ashley had any feelings for you, i feel you made a mistake here, backup systems should not directly interact with primary nodes ani anduke peddalu cheppe vallu :P

17 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Now I'm dating Ashley and we plan to get married. But I still love my ex. It hurts. 

well done, this is what i expected based on your story

its great to gel with a partner who happened to be in the same area and experience

51 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

why do you have to mention Ashley's name.?  You're protective about your gf's identity but not about another female friend ah?

akkai do you work in QA by any chance, debugging too much sestunte doubted coming

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

when destiny has something for you, forget the past and enjoy the future, 10 yrs ayyaka this may appear to be a life changing event for you, you may even thank your indian GF for what happened

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Tholi prema hard to get over. Harder to forget.  

1 hour ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Tholi Prema annavu kabatti Pawan Kalyan nundi inspire ayi move on bruh

9 hours ago, Ellen said:

Vent man. Db unnade daniki ... abusive comments pattichkoku. They act miserable because they are miserable. Ignore them like pop up ads 

Try to accept criticism and reply back to them rather than ignoring ,then only you can go further.  

9 hours ago, sri_india said:

vuuu kaani .... ippadikaithy meeru idharu inka hero , heroins roles eee kadha .... inka aa ammayi Villon gaa maraledhu

lol, slowly she will turn into a villan.