‼️#31YearsOfMainePyarKiya - Dec29th na

Raazu

Lot of memories around this movie and during that time... In college!.. saw this is for the first time in RamaKrishna 35MM Abids and later n number of times in VCR and twice in Sushma theatre Vanasthali puram !

finest movie, each character has nice weightage , even the 🕊.... 

Bhagyasree was everyone’s favorite... the signature dress of kabutar ja song,, all the girls used to wear it... and the friend cap, all of them use to gift to their friends. I can keep writing endlessly 😊😊

• Thanks 1

• Raazu changed the title to ‼️#31YearsOfMainePyarKiya - Dec29th na
On 12/26/2020 at 6:06 PM, Raazu said:

Lot of memories around this movie and during that time... In college!.. saw this is for the first time in RamaKrishna 35MM Abids and later n number of times in VCR and twice in Sushma theatre Vanasthali puram !

finest movie, each character has nice weightage , even the 🕊.... 

Bhagyasree was everyone’s favorite... the signature dress of kabutar ja song,, all the girls used to wear it... and the friend cap, all of them use to gift to their friends. I can keep writing endlessly 😊😊

naa yaaldi aa time lo nen inka puttaley.. nuvvu college antey a zamaana candidate vi nuvvu vuncle... 

enni years ayyindi meeru US ochi? give some tips and differences you observeed back in your days and now a days in US

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

naa yaaldi aa time lo nen inka puttaley.. nuvvu college antey a zamaana candidate vi nuvvu vuncle... 

enni years ayyindi meeru US ochi? give some tips and differences you observeed back in your days and now a days in US

😂 love those times babu! Appudu Antha reality vunde , now virtual artificial 

4 minutes ago, Raazu said:

😂 love those times babu! Appudu Antha reality vunde , now virtual artificial 

True uncle... those days were good.. I was 7 years old during the 1996 world cup and man those days our neighborhood was crazy and I still remember those days... chala bagundedi... that excietement and oka pandaga vathavaranam undedi India criekct match untey... 

also mana favorite actor movie release antey kuda sooper excitement undedi....

now @Picha lite undi.. that emotional connection is lost anipisthadi

• Upvote 1