Don't send your passport to India for Dropbox when in US

McDowlMurthy

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

Even if approved, next time travel chesnappaudu dorkipoye chances unnai kada since his travel details will be missing during the visa approved date.

Whole purpose of stamping is allowing the visa officer to make determination if the alien is eligible to reenter or not as per 214 B.

In this case the question of re entry is outside the scope. Idhi endho baga thedaaaa kodthundhiiii naaku ayitheee.

This guys employer is at risk to some extent

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Renewal appudu mari?

second page lo reply icha.. it will be with Indian consulate. 

for any reasons if they are not able to renew it will be returned to you.

Just now, Picheshwar said:

Ilanti theda case lu chooste mottaniki dropbox lepesina aashcharyam ledu.

Mari intha worst ga behave cheyyadam darunam. 

I hope ts is cooking comedy.

Yeah I hope this is comedy. Ila ayithe inbox kuda theesi mingutharu inka...

Mostly fake story.. if genuine, that guy is screwed big time.

if he doesnt attend in person interview now, consulate has the right to invalidate his status. 

1 hour ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Be careful guys. Do not do this at any cost.

One of my colleague, sent his passport to Dropbox in India with his cousin as an authorized person. He was issued a 221G and asked to attend in person interview. Since he is in US, he is in panic. He is in the process of getting his passport back to US so that he can travel to India.

Unnecessary trouble. 

U use this option when u r in India and not able to attend due to emergencies it is a bad move...

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

I do not think there is anything like that.... When we send our passport for renewal we might not posses our passport for a while kada... but will wait on experts ....torch.gif

Why would you send passport for visa renewal while in states ? Copies aey ga pampistam ? You would send out of country ideally home country or third country even for stamping for a day or couple of days still pp is in that country with valid visa. You always get a letter or some sort of receipt that they took the passport. Its not legal to send passport with someone that too for stamping out of country. I94 lo exit ani undadu india lo entry undadu how the hell he can drop his passport. Item laga unnadu.

45 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Ilanti theda case lu chooste mottaniki dropbox lepesina aashcharyam ledu.

Mari intha worst ga behave cheyyadam darunam. 

I hope ts is cooking comedy.

Drop box vachina kothallo e thought ravadam okay but enni years taruvata edi khalakandam silent_I1

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why would you send passport for visa renewal while in states ? Copies aey ga pampistam ? You would send out of country ideally home country or third country even for stamping for a day or couple of days still pp is in that country with valid visa. You always get a letter or some sort of receipt that they took the passport. Its not legal to send passport with someone that too for stamping out of country. I94 lo exit ani undadu india lo entry undadu how the hell he can drop his passport. Item laga unnadu.

Ala kottaga ilanti vallu try chests kada manaki clarity vastundi .... Yes but a bad idea and basic purpose defeat avutundi if we send while we are in the country here...torch.gif

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ala kottaga ilanti vallu try chests kada manaki clarity vastundi .... Yes but a bad idea and basic purpose defeat avutundi if we send while we are in the country here...torch.gif

US lo exit India lo arrival undadu kada idi misleading and think may be illegal . I feel may be issues untayi next time travel chesinappudu. I am not sure though !! Drop box kotallo nenu anukunna canada ki ship cheste potundi kada ani then i thought about it and understood the purpose of that feature. 2012 vachindi anukunta if i am right and available only in home country.