System is being unfair to trump

NiranjanGaaru

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Like few people in this DB, I said Trump will lose election, and Biden will win with 50% popular vote which turned out to be true. But I noticed system. Is being unfair to him

Main things in system gone against Trump

1.he was completely diswoned by media, except fox News, it proved how media can influence dumb liberals 

2.Trump asked to his attorney General to file a case in courts, that about election fraud, bill baar (correct me if I am wrong), attorney General said there is no fraud happend etc etc, if that happens in India under modi, modi will kick his attorney General in his ass.. 

3.universities - in universities dumb teenagers were brainwashed to hate Trump, china funding ivy League universities like Harvard, Stanford, etc, where they are taught Trump was nutcase

4.Suprwme court judges appointed by Trump, didn't hear his case fully, he denied basic right in most important thing of his life i.e his election fraud

5.people bashed him for calling corona as Chinese virus, now china 🇨🇳 was given freehand without any investigating into matter

6.US doesn't have central election Commission, so demos govt unna states lo postal ballots, guddhimingaru, nevada I said it is going to be rigged ani.. 

7.campaign spending was huge by dems, Bloomberg spent more in any election that had ever happened on behalf of dems, Trump being incumbent couldn't spend more than dems

8.Chinese communist Party, Facebook, twitter all social media worked against trump 

Etc etc still more to come

Ivanni kaadhu myaan, okka nooru adhupulo pettukunte asalu inni problems vocheeyi kaadhu. Yentha mandhi vaadi advisors yenni saarlu chepparu, vorei kaasta nooti dhoola thagginchukooraa ani. Kaneesam Corona times lo kooda nooti dhoola thagginchukoola

thu jeevitham endhi vaa ee daridhram, vomerica politics and India politics okeyla nadusthaayi anukuntunnava akkada evm tampering antunna losers laaga ikkada election fraud ayyindhi antunnava? Bodi gaadu rig chesi India lo gelichaadu antunnava?

sad jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Great man Trump, his agenda is America first, any sane american citizen  has every reason to vote for him

People will understand his greatness after few years like they did for PV narasimha rao

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

sad jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Great man Trump, his agenda is America first, any sane american citizen  has every reason to vote for him

People will understand his greatness after few years like they did for PV narasimha rao

Trolling thread aa 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

thu jeevitham endhi vaa ee daridhram, vomerica politics and India politics okeyla nadusthaayi anukuntunnava akkada evm tampering antunna losers laaga ikkada election fraud ayyindhi antunnava? Bodi gaadu rig chesi India lo gelichaadu antunnava?

Indian elections are totally conducted in EVMS, US election lo. Postal ballots, which are prone to be rigged 

download.jpg

9 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Ivanni kaadhu myaan, okka nooru adhupulo pettukunte asalu inni problems vocheeyi kaadhu. Yentha mandhi vaadi advisors yenni saarlu chepparu, vorei kaasta nooti dhoola thagginchukooraa ani. Kaneesam Corona times lo kooda nooti dhoola thagginchukoola

Noti doola earned fans for Trump, but he used that against his own party guys, so ultimately they didn't work for him

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

1.he was completely diswoned by media, except fox News, it proved how media can influence dumb liberals 

he called them fake 24x7.. what do you expect them to do?

2.Trump asked to his attorney General to file a case in courts, that about election fraud, bill baar (correct me if I am wrong), attorney General said there is no fraud happend etc etc, if that happens in India under modi, modi will kick his attorney General in his ass.. 

it doesn't work that way..

3.universities - in universities dumb teenagers were brainwashed to hate Trump, china funding ivy League universities like Harvard, Stanford, etc, where they are taught Trump was nutcase

have you heard of Turning Point America?

4.Suprwme court judges appointed by Trump, didn't hear his case fully, he denied basic right in most important thing of his life i.e his election fraud

I guess you haven't followed the details.. all the cases were thrown out for lack of evidence..

5.people bashed him for calling corona as Chinese virus, now china 🇨🇳 was given freehand without any investigating into matter

what prevented him from taking action? 

6.US doesn't have central election Commission, so demos govt unna states lo postal ballots, guddhimingaru, nevada I said it is going to be rigged ani.. 

again based on hearsay.. no evidence..

7.campaign spending was huge by dems, Bloomberg spent more in any election that had ever happened on behalf of dems, Trump being incumbent couldn't spend more than dems

so you agree he faked his riches?

8.Chinese communist Party, Facebook, twitter all social media worked against trump 

XI is my best fiend annappudu emaindi.. he gave China a clean chit sometime in April/May..

18 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Like few people in this DB, I said Trump will lose election, and Biden will win with 50% popular vote which turned out to be true. But I noticed system. Is being unfair to him

Main things in system gone against Trump

Etc etc still more to come

Sollu post.. Trump’s Twitter lo unna premature ejaculation is only reason for his defeat... 

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Indian elections are totally conducted in EVMS, US election lo. Postal ballots, which are prone to be rigged 

download.jpg

2016 lo kooda rigged ena aithe @3$%