System is being unfair to trump

NiranjanGaaru

Just now, r2d2 said:

I don't have much knowledge on US politics calling @Sucker bro

1.Media - He may call anything, but basic coverage also denied, and journalist who asked him from CNN, said how longer you will lie, is that acceptable without any evidences , calling any person liar???? No

2.Attorney -how it works, his job is to keep his mouth shut, and do what govt wants him to do

3.universities - I never heard about turning america

4.Judges- you have enough evidence if you study nevarro report, recently released by phd guy 

5.He took his action by defunding WHO, which supported china in corona coverup

6.its always good to have an election commissioner rather than small counties rigging their own election

7.He smartly tried to reduce his tax burden, he is rich, but not enough compared to Bloomberg

8.Xi ni manchi ga marudam ankunadu, his bad... 

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Sollu post.. Trump’s Twitter lo unna premature ejaculation is only reason for his defeat... 

Maybe one of the reason but not only one

23 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

With this I can say American people are not well informed people @ZoomNaidu @Mirage

Corona+notidoola combined above all factors made him lose

Notidhoola is like an ornament for him - didn’t lose anything bcoz of this. 

just Corona ani cheppochu - so many ppl lost jobs and that anger turned into bad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Notidhoola is like an ornament for him - didn’t lose anything bcoz of this. 

just Corona ani cheppochu - so many ppl lost jobs and that anger turned into bad.

Yeah money kuda ivanivaledu ga dems, stimulus money

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

2016 lo Russia involvement vundhani fiberals yedchaaru - so ippudu republicans doing the same 😂😂

Nothing proved then, but Trump being incumbent then, his team was thoroughly investigated where this dems batch got away with all their crimes

Liberal ecosystem is so strong in US bureaucracy, courts, media, it seems

No basic investigation on his claims 

Rev

Transcribe Your Own Content

Try Rev for free and save time transcribing, captioning, and subtitling.

Follow Rev Transcripts

Peter Navarro ‘The Immaculate Deception’ Report News Conference Transcript

Peter Navarro Immaculate Deception Report Press Conference

Peter Navarro: (00:00)
The big takeaways for me is there appears to be a coordinated strategy effectively to stuff the ballot box with Biden votes, and at least some evidence of the destruction of Trump ballots. That’s number one. Number two, when you go across the six battleground states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, you can see that the number of votes that are being contested, the arguably illegal votes, dwarf the relatively thin Biden victory margins in five of the six states. So, that’s number two.

Peter Navarro: (00:54)
And this is something I think that’s been missing from the discussion. This is death by a thousand cuts, but more precisely deaths by the six dimensions of election [inaudible 00:01:10] a smoking gun. And to that point, number four, the famous Tolstoy quote about happy families being all alike, but unhappy families are unhappy in their own way. We have a similar situation here where each of the six battleground states is different in its own way in terms of this election irregularities. Georgia has consent decree issues. Wisconsin has definitely confined voter issues. Michigan has the observer issues and so on.

Peter Navarro: (01:57)
And then the last thing which is very troublesome to me is that there seems to be a tremendous effort on the part of many of what should be our pillar institutions in this country to basically self-censor anybody who challenges the results of the election, and it effectively mounts to a coverup. And obviously we’ve got issues with the anti-Trump media, which has hammered him for four years and predicted a landslide win for Biden that never came. We’ve got corporate America. We got surprisingly some of the Republican establishment, and then finally we have state legislatures and the courts themselves.

Peter Navarro: (02:51)
And then the other two things I’ll say before working through this whole thing is that you can’t, as a reporter, at this point responsibly say there’s no evidence. There’s a ton of evidence. There’s a mound of it. And you can’t say that just because the courts have ruled against Trump in a number of cases that there’s no evidence of fraud. Most of these cases have been decided on procedure and process rather than the evidence itself.

Peter Navarro: (03:27)
All right, well that is the big picture. Let me explain what I did and why I did it. I think he started at midnight on election night when the Trump red tide effectively showed an insurmountable lead, what seemed to be insurmountable leads in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Georgia was over 350,000 votes, Pennsylvania over half a million, Michigan almost 300,000 and Wisconsin over 100,000. And what you saw beginning kind of in the dead of night, these votes counts that started to come in that over time turned the Trump red tide into Biden blue. And what’s striking about what happened is the narrowness, the razor thin margins by which Biden appears to have won those four battle ground states.

Read his report by navarro, I read few paragraphs seems convincing

2 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

3.universities - in universities dumb teenagers were brainwashed to hate Trump, china funding ivy League universities like Harvard, Stanford, etc, where they are taught Trump was nutcase

Nobody paid me any money and I didn't go to those universities but I still think he is a nutcase.

• Haha 1