Jagan is one and the only corrupt politician anukunevallu

veerigadu

6 minutes ago, KismisKumar said:

Madar chod why tag me? 

Why this language man?? He might not be actually calling you, but using your name as slang.

For example: many people use @Arey_enti_ra_idi just to emphasize the flow in a funny way.

That does not mean you can swear with bad words. Chill out bro...dont bring sisters and moms into our discussions.

Remember you too must have a Mom.

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yes buradhasss will always be key board warriors all their life. Unfortunately they pick wrong leader every single time and that's their fate since time immemorial. 

Sirio and fawan gadi tho onions  already 20 years nakinchesaruuu. 

Once a buradha always a buradhaaa

feel bad for your ilk, chromecast tag undani aadidi naakutunnaru.. fact entante Jagagdu oka sankara jaati LK gaadu, his main motive is to convert the coastal belt into evangelist zones as we have seen in TN/Kerala

there is more than just corruption, even if we go your logic of everyone is corrupt so jaggadu is OK logic is trying to hide your personal favoritism for tag

we all know what happens if orders from V are not followed, I see the same fate as YS for Jaggadu, matter will conclude in 5 yrs

J won becoz of CBN's political mistakes not his misrule.. period

buradha gurinchi rowdy sheeters and genetic rogues ni support chese vallu chepte chaala bogodu :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, KismisKumar said:

F off sob 

yevado baaga thengi vuntaadu nee family mothaanni.

WW-2 end aina tharuvaatha Russian Red Army motham Germany lo vunna ladies from 8 to 70 age.....vaalla fathers/brothers/parents/grand-parents kalla mundhe ra-pe cheeseevaaranta...for four years from 1945-1949.

Yevado nee family ni kooda atlaage nee kalla mundhe ra-pe cheesi vuntaadu.

Andhuke andhari families ni thiduthunnavu. Anthe gaa???

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Will do..nuvvu inka db lo unnava? Nee maturity and skills tho dump thatha ni gelipisthav anukunna btw

maturity tho election geliste/gelipiste Jaggadu asalu gelise vaada &^%..sometimes morons outnumbers wise and we have seen this in AP, same happened in US.. ekkuva tearing sesukoku..Thatha  will be favorite for many for good reasons unlike a moron whose family would not join his speeches but won with fraud

1 minute ago, KismisKumar said:

You have good family history and your mom and sister meet the expectations and good at bj and s3x 

Ok got it. German ra-pe survivours told that they could not forget those horrors for decades. So in your case too, you have to bear that pain for some decades. Sorry for you my boy. I understand you will keep on swearing other families because of that.

But we know you and the pain your family suffered.

I do not have anything else other than pity on you.