Highlander vs Pilot

Afdbuser123

On 12/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, KismisKumar said:

Price tell ra

SEL trim with Convenience package, Premium Package, All wheel drive and with Highway drive assist and Power sun roof options, I got it for $42,000 plus My state (GA) taxes. 

On 12/31/2020 at 5:46 PM, Afdbuser123 said:

What trim was that ? Can you please help me with breakdown of the total Price ?

I bought SEL model with convenience package and premium package plus 2 options (Highway drive assist and power sun roof) and AWD. (This is the top loaded trim with all bells and whistles, just below the limited trim). Overall it came down to $42,000 plus $499 dealer document fee plus  my state (GA) taxes. I bargained a lot with the dealer. Plus got some of the good accessories free of cost. Especially, the all weather mats are super good. They alone cost about $500. They are really good.  

Highlander is just like upgraded toyota camry and all the interior is just exactly like that .

but pilot latest 2021 model got all the features of the touring model with all the bells and whistles i would prefer pilot on highlander.. the other 2 not sure.. my 2 cents