Highlander vs Pilot

Afdbuser123

I am debating between Highlander XLE 2021 vs Pilot EXL 2021. Which is better ?. OTD price for Highlander is 3k more than Pilot. Evaraina recent ga either Highlander or Pilot konte help me with the price details please.

Just now, Afdbuser123 said:

I am debating between Highlander XLE 2021 vs Pilot EXL 2021. Which is better ?. OTD price for Highlander is 3k more than Pilot. Evaraina recent ga either Highlander or Pilot konte help me with the price details please.

Highlander is all new and will last you longer . 

Current gen pilot is too old and outdated 

I would rather try to get kia Telluride over pilot but it has a long waiting period .

I heard that most cars have little to no discount nowadays due to supply issues

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I would rather try to get kia Telluride over pilot but it has a long waiting period .

I saw positive reviews about Telluride and Palisade too but would not want to go with them since they are kind of new to the market. I want to keep my new vehicle for a very longer period and want to go with a reliable maker like Honda or Toyota.

13 minutes ago, Afdbuser123 said:

I saw positive reviews about Telluride and Palisade too but would not want to go with them since they are kind of new to the market. I want to keep my new vehicle for a very longer period and want to go with a reliable maker like Honda or Toyota.

Yea stick with Toyota highlander , you can't go wrong with it . 

Especially because it is all new model and Toyota likes to keep the model for a long time .  It is better to honda in all way except the engine 

my vote is for Highlander....lasts long

39 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

no true man... inventory is high so huge discounts isthunnaru, the key is to find the dealership with huge inventory.

12 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

no true man... inventory is high so huge discounts isthunnaru, the key is to find the dealership with huge inventory.

Depending on your area I guess 😉, you maybe right . Highlander used to have 0% APR few months ago , now it's gone for 2021 model and only last year models have it . 

1 hour ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Depends on how you would like to use third row.. Highlander 3rd row worst, even kids cannot sit. Pilot 3rd row is best. Highlander interior is best and stylish... 

Pilot $37k is best price and Highlander $40k is best price to buy.. 

Pros & Cons

• Pros
    • Strong acceleration
    • Commendable cabin quality
    • Long list of safety and infotainment features
    • Smooth ride
    • Adult-friendly seating
    • Respectable cargo room
  • Cons
    • Cramped third-row seats
    • Less agile than rivals
    • Poor predicted reliability rating
    • Limited standard infotainment tech

I prefer Pilot over highlander 

3 hours ago, KismisKumar said:

My vote endra picha lanjodaka 

eddi lanjodka ...troll lanjodka mee amma fook la kismiss lu petti 10ga....

mee amma ni thittipinchukune soku baaga undi ra neeku kismis lanjodaka

• Haha 1

Honda pilot is almost at the end of it’s current iteration. New pilot next year I believe

43 minutes ago, All_is_well said:

Depends on how you would like to use third row.. Highlander 3rd row worst, even kids cannot sit. Pilot 3rd row is best. Highlander interior is best and stylish... 

Pilot $37k is best price and Highlander $40k is best price to buy.. 

That's true. Except the third row, everything seems to be better in Highlander compared to Pilot. overall cargo volume in highlander is better than pilot but the seats adjustment in highlander is bad which made the third row cramped. The second row leg room is highlander is bigger compared to pilot.